Chapter 14

I woke up in jays arms and I look at him, he woke up he smiled "what happened" I said "you fell asleep" he said "what about you and Katherine" I said "she broke up with me" he said my eyes widened "holy shit I'm sorry" I said "it's okay, you know when you told me about true love and all that?" He asked "yes" I said slowly nodding my head "well when she broke up with me I felt absolutely and I didn't know why I thought I was just a douche but I realized that she blocked me from my true love" he said "and your telling me this becauseeeeee?" I asked extending the because "because your my true love" he said I got up and looked at him "are you playing with me" I asked "no I'm not" he said as he smiled my heart started racing I felt so happy but I'm scared it's a lie he stands up and walks towards me he hugs me "this time it's just you and me" he said "can I have some time" I asked he nodded his head and kissed me I kissed back, "can I take you out on a date" he asked "pinch me" I said "what why" he said "just do it" i said he raised his eyebrow and slowly pinched me I sighed in relief "okay then yes" i said he smirked "your such a dork" he said I smile "I'll pick you up in two hours" he said as he left I got so excited, our official date I'm hoping nothing goes terribly wrong, I took a shower then did makeup lightly and straightened my hair and did a braid both sides and tied it in the back I decided to wear high heels then someone knocked on the door "he's early" I said I then opened the door and he had gotten me flowers I smiled and grabbed them he then walked in "you ready" he said "yeah let me just go get something" I said he nodded his head and sat on the couch I went to my room and took my contacts off and wore my glasses "if he's gonna take me on a date he's gonna see the real me" I said looking in the mirror I grabbed my phone and walked out he then looked at me and he stood up "you wear glasses" he asked I nodded my head he smiled and kissed my forehead and held my hand we then got in his car he drove me to a beautiful restaurant I smiled and we got out of the car we went inside and sat down.
---
After we paid we left "the nights not over yet" he said I raised my eyebrow he took me to the park where we sat on the swing except he had a little set up we got out of the car we sat on a blanket he put down "Jayden" I said he looked at me "yeah" he said "I still remember how we met "I said "oh yeah what happened" he said acting clueless I laughed "I had asked your brother where the bathroom was and as I was walking I tripped and you grabbed me before I fell and we went back to the table and I still needed to pee" I said he laughed "why didn't you just tell me" he said "because I forgot to I was to busy drooling over you" I said laughing he smirked "dork" he said I put my hand on my chest acting like what he said offended me "I felt that" I said he chuckled I smiled "you know you have a good voice" he said "how would you know that" I said "I heard you on the hammock singing and I recorded it "oh you were the one that sneezed" I said laughing he laughed he pulled out his phone and pulled up the video and showed me I smiled "why would you keep it " I said " I would listen to it" he said I look at him he always looks at me back " I can't believe this is happening" I said he grabbed my hands "believe it okay" he said I smiled "it's you and me" I said "against the world" he said we both smiled we kissed, I hugged him "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said we then looked at the sky "dreams do come true" I whispered "you are mine and that's all I'll ever care about" he said we laid on the blanket and looked at all the stars.

                  The end ❤️