How It All Begin

{Nagisa POV}

----------------

Summoning a devil wasn't hard, cutting for blood, drawing a circle with a star on the middle, candles on the corners of the star lit up, and finally saying weird words that we don't understand. There's always a reason why we summon demons or devils, but for me, my reason is crappy but, hey, it will make my bullies better, right? I know killing myself is TOO MUCH, but if you live my life then you'll understand. Having bullies bully you every single time when you got to school, and having a demon in your house, who I'm talking about is my single mother.

My mother wanted a girl instead of a boy, so she forces me into girly clothes, and never let me cut my OWN HAIR. If I do talk back, then the next day I'll go to school with 4 bruises or worse, and trust me it sucks so FU- BAD.

Have you every got bullied? Cause if you haven't then, it's gonna come sooner or later, everyone gets bullied at least once, there is NO such things as "PERFECT". Heck even the smartest girl and innocent girl gets bullied by the one and only big bully, Terasaka. Nerdy Face, Nerd, 4 eyes, and all what means smart or intelligent but with a mean meaning with it. Although, she does have her Prince in shinning armor to protect her, which is pretty off about since he usually tease people to, but when it comes to Okuda, he stands up for her, and his name is Karma Akabane.

We were close friends but (Explaining why Karma got suspended/To lazy to write that part) and we started to hang out less and less, since he's too busy for his PrInCeSs. I'll admit it, I'm jealous of Okuda, why? Isn't easy? I have a crush on Karma. But never mind that!

Tell me why, that when the devil came out of the circle and the smoke faded away, Karma Akabane, the one I like, was standing before me.

To be continue...

Ughhhh.. I love writing! I totally do! But gosh damn it, I needed to write this in the night, and I literally finished this on 12 pm. Good thing tomorrow is the weekend :)

Anyways, thanks for reading, LATER!~<3