Back to Being friends

Guys, do you want Karma's POV too? Comment if you do or don't.

[Nagisa POV]

After planning what I should do with Karma, I decided I should make a contract with hi- "You already know you can't." "Can you have two?~" "No." "Why??" "I need to use up a LOT of energy for Okuda and just imagine with you." "ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM WORSER THAN THAT BITC-"

"Sorry, didn't meant to say that, but you are pretty annoying- STOP IMAGINING US HAVING SE-" "Well then, STOP READING MY MIND~ Sorry, I can't control my fantasies~" "Tch, no wonder you get bullied"

Sniff... Sniff... "Ah, sorry I didn't mean that-" "AHAHHAHAHHAHA!! You make me laugh! How can the bullies read my mind?? They ain't demons or Devils! They are just humans that has nothing better to do, than just mess with a trap!" "Ah~ Trap~"

Shit. I look up to Karma and he smirked. CRAP! I NEED TO RU- "I won't let you escape, you Trap~"

After, felt like hours, of using lots of maid outfits and cute costumes, Karma finally had enough and let me go. Thank god! I cuddle with my blanket and stared deadly at Karma who was smiling happily and gave me a soft smile. "What." "Nothing...Nothing~" He's up to something.. "Looks like it's time, Okuda might be mad if I return late." Ah.. do you live with her..? I'm jealous.. "Oh well~ Goodbye Karmy!~" "Karmy? Fine then, sleep well, my little Nagi~"

You damn bastar- I turn around but Karma was gone, I stood up and went to my notebook in my closet. I open it and started to write...

Date- 10.13.18

Hello there,

Seems like I failed to die, oh well there is a next time right?

I get to talk to my crush most of the day though, It made me happy.

Who knew that Karma was a devil, huh?

It felt like we got more closer than before, And I'm happy about that, A lot.

Thanks Karma for making me smile a lot today.

- Nagis- Karma's Little Nagi

I closed the book and place it above my clothes with my other notebooks that were for school. I smiled and turned the light off and doze off, I am happy.

To Be Continue...

OMG THE THIRD CHAPTER I POSTEDFOR TODAY, YAYYY!! Damn it's 1:28am now well see you later!~<3