Back Off

[Nagisa POV]

The Next morning, I woke up on my bed with...KARMA NEXT TO ME??? I'm just Joking, Although, I wish. But after our moment yesterday, Karma dropped me off to my apartment and we said our goodbyes and left it there for the day. I walk lazy towards my closet and got out my school uniform and change into it. I brush my teeth and brush my hair into my two pig tails, and left to school with a French toast on my mouth while I tie my left pig tail.

I look around for any familiar faces waiting for me, Karma...but, instead of him Okuda came walking form the alley towards me and gave my a bright smile, but after a few seconds karma came out form behind of Okuda and ignore eye contact with me. Somethings wrong..

After Okuda finally caught up while karma was a few steps away, Okuda raise her hand. SMACK! I held my left cheeks with both of my hands and widen to Okuda that just slapped me. "Don't you ever touch my man." Ah, aha...Wow, she caught us, more importantly she caught YOU cheating.. I grin towards Karma and he shrug off, knowing that he read what I said in my mind. I eyed Okuda and gave a small smile, "I'm sorry about that, I couldn't control my feelings at that time~" "Tch" She gritted her teeth and smile softly, "Okay, I see how it's going..." she walk pass me and Karma following her, I grab Karma's arm and made him look at me with his golden eyes.

I stared for a while and talk inside my mind, Aren't you a devil? Why letting her lead you around..? Karma-Kun~ I grin when Okuda smack my hand away from karma's and left dragging karma. I giggle quietly to myself and left walking to school, and of course the parking lot way.

I walk into the classroom and walk casually to my seat, smiling at Kayano my other best friend. She smile lightly and blush a little, Still like me..? Tch. She open her mouth to speak but the door open and come out the yellow octopus that is a devil and we need to kill him before he destroys earth, Thank you Koro-Sensei you save the day. But instead distracting Kayano with class, she nudge my elbow and I stared at her, annoyingly inside but calm in the outside.

"Meet me behind the building after class ends.." She whispered, and I gave her a thumbs up. After class ends I went behind the building waiting for Kayano. I see a shadow approaching but the figure wasn't shape as a regular female body, more like an female DEVIL. It was obvious that it wasn't Karma or Koro, but who? Out came Kayano with her sweet and soft smile while a slight blush across her cheeks.

My legs tremble a bit and my eyes widen that it was just Kayano, I checked behind Kayano if there were someone following her, but nothing. I turn around to meet Kayano eyes that I can even see my reflection, Fear...Nervousness...and Shock...My eyes. I noticed that, what happen if the shadow belong's to...

To be continue...

Sorry for not posting a chapter I was just busy, but I'll start to post new chapters more often!~ <3