Friends..?

[Nagisa POV]

----------------

Okay, let's stop here. What will you do if your crush was in your room, and is a DEVIL? I like karma as human...BUT GOD DAMN I NEVER KNEW HE WOULD LOOK THIS HO- FOCUS NAGISA! Okay, back to reality.

Karma eyes widen when he sees me in the ground, which I was totally- Sorry I'm getting in my fantasies. He sighed and kneeled down at my level and gave me a hand. I got up but my knees were buckling, they were shaking too much that even Karma notice, I accidently lose my balance and fell on Karma- Nah I'm just kidding, did you fell for that? OKAY OKAY! I'm sorry, but for real, I lost my balance and was gonna fall back but, he catches me on time and we met eyes, me seeing his golden eyes, and he seeing me ocean blue eyes. This isn't my fantasy, it's for real.

I blushed hard and fell down on me knees HARD, it literally made a hard noise. I growled at the pain, but Karma already carried me- Bridal style ;)- to my bed, while I was smoking red, and having lots of fantasies coming out of my head.

He laid me carefully and touched me forehead, "Are you sick?"

B-B-B-BITC- I mean, DO I LOOK SICK TO YOU??

"Yeah, well your forehead is pretty hot." OMG!! He said my forehead is HOT! (I'm dying XD)

Wait- I didn't said that.. wait.. did he just..?

"Read your mind, was that you were gonna say?" Eh? "Y-Y-You c-can read M-M-MY M-M-Mi-MIND?!"

He nodded his head and smirked, "And your fantasies~" fantasies... fantasies... fantasies...fantasies...

WHAT!??? HOLY CRAP! T-THIS IS FUC- EMBARRASING!

"Yep, it is. I've been reading- Watching actually, your fantasies about me ever since you started to like me~." "s-s-so you been knew..?" "Yep, but too bad that I'm taken." After what he said, I lost confident. Sigh, looks like I don't have a chance, do I? "Nope." Well then... Karma gave me a confuse face and I giggle and smiled bright. Looks like I have to pretend to be your friend, huh?

To be continue....

Looks like I was able to finish another chapter. :) Later!~<3