Crave

[Warning: This chapter is for over 18 only, so if you are underage then, I don't know what to say, I mean like if you don't get caught or if you literally don't give a fuck then continue being a pery leader. You've been warned. Oh and also this sex sence is NOT KARMAGISA, It's Okuda X Karma. Sorry for making this chapter, I know this is a Karmagisa fan fiction but I gotta at least trigger some of Y'all XD. Don't worry I'm gonna get myself punish after this. Good luck surviving. Oh and also I suck at keeping a sexual content vibe so this might be lame af.]

[3rd POV/ No one POV]

Karma sat shock but breathes in and out. "As you say, Master."

Karma leans onto Okuda and starts kissing her neck, he sucked and bites her, he goes lower and lower until he reaches her shirt, he pulls the shirt off and leaving Okuda in her black bra. He continues to suck on her skin and made sure to not leave stained marks.

Okuda moans whenever Karma bites hard on her smooth skin. Karma reaches her bra and he stares at Okuda, "Lick it." Okuda Begs, Karma licks the curve of the breast and licks inside Okuda bellybutton, "Ahh, Karma hurry and put it in." Karma stops and sat up, "We're going all the way?" Okuda sat up and kisses karma, "Of course, dummy~" They both went to their original position and Karma pulls down Okuda shorts, revealing black panties with white strips.

Karma kisses Okuda legs, he goes down to the panties and start licking it, Okuda moans more and more louder. "K-Karma Kun! More! More!" Karma pulls down the panties and licks Okuda's vigina, Okuda moans loud and pulls on Karma's Hair. "s-stop teasing me...And put it in."

Karma gulps and started to feel nervous and sweaty. "O-Okuda" "Hurry Karma! Unless you want Nagisa to wake up and hear us." Okuda begs. That's the thing, he's awake so I can't do this, karma thought. "I can't get hard!" Karma screams. Okuda mouths widen and she gets up, and stared at Karma disgusted. "You can't get it up?! WHY?" Okuda screams. She turns and looks at Nagisa, who is closing his eyes tight and facing the other way. "Unless you..." Okuda mummers and grits her teeth. "UNLESS YOU ARE GAY, BECAUSE OF HIM??!!!" Okuda kicks Nagisa on the back while covering herself with her blanket, Nagisa yelps but still did not get up, Karma pulls Okuda away but Okuda smacks his hands away.

"I see how it is then, I thought I'll never do this but..."

"Okuda! Wait are you crazy?"

Okuda raises her fist and screams out, "COMMAND SEAL! YOU'RE MY SERVANT! THAT MEANS ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO EVERYTHING I SAY! (Rin says this to Archer, Only FSN know this XD)

A red light appears to aim at Karma. Karma falls to the ground and glares at Okuda. "Now that you were struck by a command seal, I order you to play with me, Sexually." Karma gets up and Nagisa stood up and runs for Karma. "And you! You just watch and enjoy." Nagisa gets slammed on the wall and chains appear out of nowhere and holds Nagisa tight, Nagisa tries to get out but the chains just tighten more.

"Nagisa Kun!!" Karma tries to run and save him but Okuda grabs his arm, Karma tries to pull away but she got lots of strength in her out of nowhere. She made a chair appear and threw karma on it, out of nowhere Chains held down Karma and all his clothes disappeared instead of his boxers. "O-Okuda! Wa-wait a minute! I can't get h-hard!" Karma screams, out of no where they weren't in Nagisa's Room, it appears that they were in Okuda's secret bedroom. "Okuda bends down in front of karma and licks the boxers. She grabs the crotch and whispers small spells and Karma's dick was hard.

Okuda smirks and pull down the shorts, pops out the big hard cock of Karma's. Okuda opens her mouth and sucks it down, she moves her tongue around inside making Karma moan quietly, "Don't hold it in.~" Okuda pulls out and strips herself (She was wearing clothes when they teleported) She pulls down the panties revealing her parts (Ahem). She climbs on top of Karma and spread her legs apart, she grabs the dick and tries to put it in.

While that was happening Nagisa was hard by seeing Karma's and he was crying by then pain. He tries to find out what to do and couldn't come up with anything but he remembers a time when he was signing papers with Kayano, he was reading this paper and it was explaining on how to call over your Devil/Succubus by saying words. He opens his mouth and repeated the same words,

"Sᘿᕼᖶ ᘉᓍ ᘻᗩᗩ ᘉᖻᘿᘿ ᘿᑘᕼ" (Seht No Maa Nyee Euh)

An explosion can be heard from the other room, when the 3 of them turned around the wall can be seen cracking in half, the wall exploded and once the smoke disappeared, it was Kayano in her succubus form, she glared at Okuda. She turn to find Nagisa chained up. "Nagisa kun!" She screamed. She ran to Nagisa but a she was pushed by Okuda. "What are you doing? Are you trying to challenge me up here?" Okuda gritted her teeth and snapped her fingers to together, "Karma! Attack!" Karma eyes turned fully red, and it was obvious that Karma has lost control of his own body.

Karma charged at Kayano and Kayano blocked any hits aiming for her, "Nagisa! Tell me an order! Hurry!" Nagisa looked scared and is confused. "NAGISA!" Kayano screamed. "K-Kayan-" "HURRY!" Nagisa bit his bottom lip and breathe in. Then breathe out, Sorry Karma.

"Kayano I command you to defeat Karma and save me!"

Kayano eyes turns fully green and a green aura was surrounding her, it was evil. Kayano and Karma attacked each other for a few minutes, Karma got hit on his chest, legs, and was finally knocked out buy Kayano hitting him on the jaws.
"KARMA KUN!!!" Okuda tried to run to him but Kayano flicked her with her fingers which she got knocked out, "What should I do next, Master?" Kayano kneel down in front of Nagisa. "Put Okuda on her bed and take Karma with us." I demanded, "yes Master."

We arrived back home safely and Kayano fell asleep on the corner of my room to make sure Okuda doesn't comes back for now. I sat on my bed where Karma was sleeping on and stared at his face. "I'm sorry... Karma Kun." I stood up and pat Kayano on the shoulder.

"Can we destroy our contract?"

TO BE CONTINUED....>

I apologized for not posting on last Friday and on Last Sunday. It seems like I'll be busy everyday now. WHICH FUCKING SUCKSSSSSSS >:{ Anyways I'll try to post when I have time! CYA LATER! <3