Rivals

[Nagisa POV]

Kayano and I were signing the papers while Karma waited outside the office. We've sign too many paper that my wrist was hurting. It took a while but we finally finished and Kayano and I are finally partners. Kayano and I have decided that I should own her, so we were going to leave but the man stopped us.

"Miss Kayano what are you doing? You do remember how to seal the promise, right? Tell the boy."

Kayano sighed and looks at me, "I'm sorry Nagisa Kun, but we need to do something in order to seal the contract."

"Which is...?"

Kayano opens her mouth, "We need to kiss."

"....."

"Look Nagisa if you really wanna stay with Karma without getting yourself or him hurt you need to do th-"

I yanked Kayano waist towards me and I lean in. We both felt each other's lips, her was soft, and smooth. I was closing my eyes but when I open it, I met kayano's eyes and see her blushing. I pulled away and a bright light shined inside our chest.

"The contract is now sealed, you may leave." The man said and continue tapping the keyboard on his laptop. I look at Kayano and see her covering her lips with both of her hands.

"Aren't you gay????"

"I only did it for Karma."

Kayano drops her hands and sighed. "Yeah, I forgot. It's always gonna be for Karma."

I felt guilty, I think I went to far on saying that Karma is the only one. So to comfort her I held her hand and smiled. She blushes and smiles, "Y'know I never liked you in the beginning but after that kiss, I think I'm falling in love." We both laughed and walk out the office.

We look around for Karma but we couldn't find him anywhere.

"Stay here, I'm going back to Earth to see if he's there, and you keep searching here. Text me if you've found him, see ya later!" She waved goodbye and vanished out of nowhere.

I turned around, I fell to the ground by surprise, "Karma where have you been??"

He picks me up and smiles, "I never thought a person like you can become a man for once." He sneakered, mentioning that he saw me and Kayano kiss. I blushed and hides my face, "I...I only did it...for you.." "What was that? I couldn't hear." "K-Karma Kun stop teasing me!!" I whined. He laugh and I laugh with him.

"I'm a bit jealous though." He pouts.

"Jealous? Wh- Ohhhhh"

He pouts like a kitten and looked sad, even though he was obviously faking. I pout and sighed.

"Bend down! I'm not that tall!"

"What did you sa-"

I yanked his shirt down and slammed my lips on his. His eyes widen but for a moment his eyes changed and I can feel his hand sliding down to my waist and pulling me in more. He bit my bottom lips and I opened my mouth for his tongue to slide in, I hesitated for a moment and I can feel his legs trying to go between my legs to touch my crotch. I was losing my mind and I could hardly breathe.

"What are you two doing?" I push Karma away and we both turn to look who was talking to us.

"Don't you dare touch MY DEVIL!" Okuda ran to me but someone else from behind grab her, it was Kayano. "Hey there..." She smiles awkwardly. Karma grab my wrist, he opens a portal to my room and we both escape the situation.

We both fell on my bed in weird position. I was on top of him, I blushed crazy and tried to get off of him but he grab me and flipped us around, now he's on top, grabbing my wrist and pushing me down. "What's with the rush, Nagisa Kun?~"