♦1♦

LIVS POV♦

flashback

"are you sure?" he asked

I simply nodded. I wanted him and only him no one else. he looked into my eyes one last time. little did I know this night would ruin my life.

2 weeks later

I wake up and feel a churning in my stomach. I jump up quickly and run to the bathroom. I empty the contents of my stomach. I've been sick in the morning for 2 weeks every morning.

"Hey honey are you feeling any better?" my mom asks from the other side of the door.

"no I think its getting worse."I say opening the door.

"ok good thing I got you a doctors appointment for today at 11:00. okay?" she says rubbing my back

"okay." I say heading back to my room to get ready.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a red crop top that says " I prefer the drummer." and a pair of acid washed high waisted shorts. I pull my hair to the side and fish tail braid it. I put on my usual pair of black vans. I walk back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and do my makeup. I walk downstairs to see my mom holding her car keys in one hand and her phone in the other. I guess I do get that from her.

we walk out of the house and out to her car. I still don't have my drivers license even though I'm 18. I fail every single time. damn parallel parking.

when we get to the doctors office we go in and sit down until my name is called. when the nurse calls my name my mom and I are lead down a long hallway. we finally reach the room and we go in and sit down until the doctor comes in.

"hello I'm doctor west, how are you?"asks a woman with shoulder length blonde hair curled into perfect spirals.

"I'm okay." I say shaking her hand.

"ok so what's been going on lately?" she asks sitting her clipboard down on the counter.

"well for the past two weeks I've been getting sick in the morning. like right when I wake up I throw up." I explain.

she writes down everything I say.

"have you had sex yet?" she asks.

I look at the ground not wanting to look at my mom or the doctor. I eventually look up before answer.

"yes." I whisper barely audible while slowly nodding.

"would you mind taking a pregnancy test?" she asks

" no I don't mind." I reply still speaking quietly.

she leaves the room to grab the pregnancy test most likely. I turn to my mom.

"mom I'm so so so sorry. " I say almost crying

"oh baby girl I still love you but why didn't you tell me that you did I wouldn't be mad I would have understood. your 18 and being a virgin is like being a unicorn. " she says.

" I really thought you would be mad and hate me." I say

"I could never hate you." she says pulling me into a hug.

"mom what if I am pregnant?" I ask pulling back out of the hug

" I will love you anyway. your my daughter and like I said I could never hate you." she says pulling my back into the hug.

the doctor comes back into the room with the pregnancy test. she hands it to me and I go into the bathroom to take it. I wait 5 minutes like it says to when I look at it. I see a small blue plus sign. indicating that I am in fact pregnant.