♦3♦

ASHTONS POV♦

"dude wake the fuck up." I hear someone yell.

I open my eyes and see my fellow band member Calum Hood standing over me.

"No 15 more minutes." I say as I pull the blankets over my head.

"no Ashton now." he says pulling the blankets off of me.

"fine." I groan and sit up.

I check my phone to see a text from liv.

from: Liv

Hey Ashy please please call me as soon as you can.

I sigh and  shove the boys out of the back room so I can call Liv.

*phone convo*

LIV- hello

ASHTON- hey babe what's up.

LIV- um not much but I have to tell you something.

ASHTON- ok what is it.

LIV- ok so um do you remember about two weeks ago when we had sex?

ASHTON-um yeah why?

LIV- well I went to the doctors office the other day and well I found out that well Im um..

ASHTON- your what liv?

LIV- I'm pregnant.

with that she hung up the phone. I stood there in shock. this can't be happening. she can't be pregnant. she's only 18 I'm only 19. I sit down on the couch and start to cry. i hear the door open and feel someone wrap their arms around me.

"Hey Ashy what's wrong?" the person asks. I immediately know the person is Luke.

"its Liv." is all I say.

"what about her?" he asks

"she she she's preg- preg- pregnant luke she's pregnant." I squeak out burying my head deeper into his neck while he rubs my back.

"is she sure?" he asks

"yeah she went to the doctors office." I say.

"it will be okay ashy. me and the rest of the boys will be here for you." he says.

"ok but what about Liv I can't leave her. maybe I should go home to be with her." I say moving away from Luke.

"or you could bring her with us." he suggests.

"I could but what if the fans see her baby bump?" I ask

"well for one she's like what 2 weeks pregnant, she's not showing yet." he says

"ok fine I'll just text her and ask her if she wants to come with us." I day pulling out my phone.

To: LIV

heyyy babe um do you want to come on tour with me and the boys??

from LIV:

Ashton I'm pregnant is this a good idea.

to LIV:

trust me babe you'll be fine.

from LIV:

ok let me ask my mom.

to LIV:

Ok

from LIV:

she said yes I'm gonna go start packing.

to LIV

ok babe love you

"she said she'll come with us." I say slidding my phone back into my pocket.

"ok let's go tell the rest of the boys." luke says

"ok." I say as we both stand up and walk out to where Michael and Calum are.

"um Michael, Calum can I tell you guys something?" I ask while looking at the ground.

"yeah sure dude." they both say.

" well um my Liv is coming with us." I say

"why?" michael asks.

"um well I um she's um well she's pregnant." I say quietly.

"WHAT!" Calum yells.

"Liv's pregnant and its all my fault." I say as the tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"listen Ash its ok . I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm just surprised. I fully expected Michael to get a girl pregnant first." he says giving me a small hug.

"hey I was betting on Calum to get some random chick pregnant first." michael says picking up daniel.

"really cause in all honesty I was betting on Luke to get his girlfriend pregnant first." I say jokingly as i poke Luke's cheek.

"hey not funny dude she actually is." he say with a completely straight face.

"WHAT!" Michael, Calum, and I all yell.

"yeah she's like hmmm 4 months pregnant." he says looking at his phone.

"what. please tell me your kidding." I say still in shock.

"yes dude of course I'm kidding." he says laughing.

well I could tell today was going to be a good day despite the bad start.

LIVS POV♦

I start to pack my bags for the tour. I really don't want to go. I mean like what if someone sees me. what if i start to show while the boys are on tour.  I could really fuck up their career being pregnant. I don't know what to do. I can make it through this. we can make it through this. we just have to keep pushing through it all. the only thing I know now is that this pregnancy has flipped everything Upside down.