♦4♦

LIVS POV♦

I finally got all of my stuff that I need packed. I still don't think this is a good idea but my mom thinks its a great idea to spend tome with my babies dad and the other boys. my phone beeps signaling that I have a text. I look at it amd see a text from my mommy.

from: birth giver.

hey honey have fun on tour the boys are here.

I walk down stairs to see Michael, Calum, Luke, and no sign of Ashton.

"hey guys where's Ash?" I ask.

"he's in the kitchen getting food." luke says giving me a hug.

"oh ok um so uh did ash tell you?" I ask while hugging the other two boys.

"well he told me first then he told the other two." luke says looking at my stomach.

"oh well I'm really really sorry." I say looking at the ground.

"for what?" Calum asks

"for being pregnant. its gonna fuck up your guys career." I say almost crying again

"don't say that livvybear." calum says while giving me a huge hug. the other two boys join in.

"yeah liv we love you and we suck any way." luke says pulling away.

"we really do. no matter what we will always love you."michael says refusing to let me go.

I'm still crying when Ashton comes back into the room.

"why is liv crying? what did you guys do to her?" Ashton asks walking over to me.

"she thinks that because she's pregnant that she's gonna fuck up our career."luke says taking a cheese stick from Ashton.

"girl I told you not to cry you had ashtons dick in you." my mom says poking her head into the room

all of the boys including me start laughing.

"sooo shall we go?" I ask.

"yup." they say in unison

"ok let me grab my bags." I say running upstairs.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Michael behind me.

"you know you really are gonna fuck up Ashtons career." he says.

this is not the michael I know he's usually so sweet and caring.

"yes michael I know." I say grabbing my bags.

"no you don't know stupid bitch. you should just get and abortion." he says grabbing my arm.

I yank my arm away from him and walk back downstairs.

"let's go." I say walking out the front door followed by the boys.

we get out to the tour bus and put my bags with the other bags that the boys bring with them.

I can't get what michael said out of my head. I don't get it he's usually so so kind. I honestly think he's just mad because I'm pregnant. all the boys probably hate me. I'm just messing everything up for them. maybe michael is  right and I should just get an abortion. I really don't want to. I'll just talk to Ashton later about it.