Chapter 5

When it was time to share poems, Natsuki didn't interact with Yuri at all. She didn't even say her opinion about the poem. They just sat there until Sayori and Monika were done.

Feeling the cold and blank expression natsuki always had gave, yuri finally got the courage to say something.

" Natsuki, why are you acting like this? "

Yuri intentionally didn't mean to say that yet she wanted answers but just by the looks of natsuki, staring coldly at Yuri, she wasn't going to get a truth.

" Why do you care? " she replied.

" Because, I-I look after my club members.. "

" Isn't that the president's job? "

" Then I look after my friends! " Yuri quickly fired back.

Natsuki blinked but then rubbed the back of her neck kind of awkwardly, however, the empty emotion was still there.

" Who said we were friends? " the words just came out of Natsuki's mouth, very blankly.

What felt like a stab in the heart, was just a knot that built in Yuri's stomach. She couldn't believe that Natsuki actually said that after the night where it all began. Natsuki let out an empty smirk as she stood up tossing her poem onto Yuri's and heading out the door.

" What just.. happened.. " Yuri said quietly as she looked down at Natsuki's poem. She noticed small writing on the bottom left corner, behind the piece of paper and started to read.
_
Confused, confused with what you had said
Nothing, oh nothing can get it out of my head
I try not to show it and I try to not care
But my heart is broken, leaving these feelings for you in despair
_

" .. leaving these feelings for you in despair " Sayori read the small writing as well but out loud. Yuri jumped and accidentally bumped heads with Monika, who was also peaking over her shoulder.

" Ouch! " Monika cried with a smile but then grabbed the paper, " Is this Natsuki's? "

Yuri nodded while rubbing her head, " I'm sorry Monika.. "

" It's okay, don't worry " she giggled then gave the paper back, " Is your lover perhaps.. Natsuki? "

Sayori gasped, " Natsuki?! "

Yuri's face turned a bright red but the sorrow started to show was well, " I'm losing her.. "

Sayori sat beside Yuri, starting to comforting her with hugs and soft singing, " Rain cloud go away, let the sun come back to stay~ "

" She likes you back, you know? " Monika said with a friendly smile, " It's in the poem "

" B-But.. she's upset with me.. how could she possibly still like me? " Yuri answered quietly.

" Well.. in this poem, it looks like those feelings might stay a little longer " Sayori said, " You can hate someone with all your mind but sometimes, you can't stop loving someone with all your heart "

" Well said Sayori " Monika smiled.

" What should I do? " Yuri looked up at monika.

" You love her, right? "

" Y-Yes.. "

" You want to be with her, right? "

" M-Monika- "

" Go get her! " Sayori excitedly cheered.

" We'll drop off your stuff at your house " Monika said, " Now runnn! "

Yuri was helped back up and was guided to the club room door. Without even knowing it herself, yuri started running as fast as she could.

" We wish you luck, Yuri! " the echoes of Monika and Sayori filled the school hallway.
_

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter D: I just wanted to publish this one quick before I forget what I planned for you guys next !