9-Never that kind of Person

♠ ♠ ♠

The ride to Mo Laotian's private place was only 20 minutes but Daniel was already sound asleep when they arrived at the mansion. Mo Laotian didn't want to wake the Omega up since he knew it is quite hard for a teenage Omega to be in this situation. Mo Laotian was conflicted, he doesn't want to wake him up but he also doesn't want someone else to carry him. There's only one choice and he had to carry Daniel himself, but it was his first time carrying someone in his entire life.

It took a couple of minutes before Mo Laotian decided to carry Daniel and thankfully the Omega didn't wake up. The moment Mo Laotian carried Daniel on his arms, everyone who gathered to greet the master were all shocked. Especially the old butler who took care of the first and second master since they were infants.

"Starting today this boy will live here. I want everyone to treat him as the master of this house. Whatever he needs must be fulfilled. Anyone who disrespects him is disrespecting me as well." Mo Laotian declares and left immediately to his room asking the old butler, David, to follow. When they arrived at his room, Mo Laotian carefully laid the Omega into his bed tucking him in the duvet.

"David, this boy is carrying my child. I want you to take care of him like how you took care of me and Hanlu when we were kids. I also ask of you to keep this from mother and father for the time being." Laotian spoke stroking Daniel's hair. He couldn't stop worrying looking at the Omega's pale complexion. Was pregnancy that difficult? He saw pregnant men and women before but they all look healthier than Daniel.

"Yes, Of course," David replied. He was shocked when his master carried an Omega in his arms earlier and he was more than shocked to learn the boy was pregnant with his child. David wanted to ask many questions but he suppresses himself and replied yes, bowing at the request. 

Sooner or later everything will be revealed either, it is just a matter of time and besides, the second master won't be able to keep his mouth. David knows Mo Laotian like the back of his hands. He was like his son so he knew that Laotian was happy.

"The doctor said he needed a lot of rest. His pregnancy was a lot more difficult than others." Laotian informed and looked at the old butler. David nodded and smiled before answering.

"I will do my best."

"Take care of him while I'm gone." after Mo Laotian made sure that the Omega was comfortable, he left entrusting everything to David.

A few hours after Mo Laotian left, Daniel finally woke up. He stretched his body, he felt slightly light and relax now that he had a long nap. When he opened his eyes, he scanned the whole room and realized he must be at Laotian's house and specifically at his room since the whole place reeks of the Alpha's strong alluring scent. 

Daniel buried his face on Laotian's pillow before inhaling his scent. He realized that he liked Laotian's scent very much and it surprisingly relaxed him. Daniel closes his eyes and thought of sleeping again but he thought otherwise realizing again that he was actually very hungry at the moment.

Daniel chewed on his lips thinking how is he going to eat when this isn't even his house. Should he go and help himself or he needed to ask Laotian permission? Daniel didn't know what to do. It isn't lunchtime yet so even if Laotian asks someone to bring him lunch, it would still be 2 hours away and he would be dead by then.

Daniel shakes his head and gets off of the bed bringing along with him Laotian's blanket. Slowly he opened the door and peeks outside. He tiptoed seeing that no one was around, soundlessly walking until he saw the staircase.

"May I help you, young man?" Daniel froze when a white-haired man almost as tall as Laotian popped out at his side giving him a friendly smile. Daniel chewed on his lips before answering, stuttering his words.