50- What did go Wrong?

♠ ♠ ♠

Three days had passed since the incident at the mall happened. George Sullen had no choice but to file a medical excuse for Susan Sullen. His wife's condition had worsened during her stay at the prison. There is no way to bail out his wife so George needed to show her wife's medical history, that his wife is indeed been suffering extreme paranoia since she was 11 years old. Given with proof, George Sullen was allowed to take his wife to the facility specializing in this case.

George never wanted to reveal to anyone that his wife, in extreme cases loses her mind. In all honesty, he didn't know his wife was like this before they got married. He only discovered it when she had attacks during her pregnancy with the twins. If he had known, he might have made a different decision. He might have never married Susan.

" Father, Susan doesn't know what she was doing. She was only worried about Daniella. " George explained to the Elder. He didn't expect the Elder would ask him to move out his wife from the Sullen Estate. Since his elder brother's wife died, Susan is the only Daughter-in-law of the Sullen Household. If Susan discovered this, she might really become crazy.

" We've talked about this. Unless you fix this with Daniel, I cannot allow her to stay here. She is using the Sullen's name for her misconduct, I cannot allow it. You should be thankful that Daniel asked Mo Laotian to cover up the case. " Elder Sullen said, outraged visible on his voice. With his hand on his back, he faced his youngest son. Elder Sullen had been trying not to get too upset about the situation. Three days ago when he learned the news from Mo Chendong, he almost had a heart attack. He doesn't understand how his daughter-in-law could act like that towards her own son.

George Sullen was conflicted. He knew his wife would never agree to his father's condition. She would never try and fix things with Daniel.

" . . . " George couldn't say anything so Elder Sullen walked towards him.

" My son, I know this isn't just because of Daniel. I don't know why this whole family had become like this. And I wish to know. I know all of you had been keeping me in the dark, maybe because of my health but sooner or later I will find out. When that time comes I will not take on sides as all of you are my family but for now, I wish you to fix your relationship with your only son, Daniel. All I want is for us to be happy. " Elder Sullen said. He knew there is a problem within the family and everyone purposely kept him from knowing it.

George looked at his father in guilt. The Elder was right. There was indeed a problem in the family even long before he had married Susan, even before Daniel. It started when his mother, Mia Sullen, died giving birth to him.

" If there is nothing else then please let me rest. " Elder Sullen said sitting on his chair. George nodded his head and left, sighing in frustration. He couldn't stop thinking why his family had become like this as well. Was God punishing him for killing his mother and throwing his own son away? As Father Sullen walked into his own study he bumped into his older brother who had just come home from work.

" Shouldn't you be looking for your two-faced daughter!?... Oh, I know. You're too occupied with your crazy wife. " Eldest Young Master Sullen, Gared, mocked his young brother. George lowered his head and continued to walk straight, too tired to respond.

" You know! God is really good. He's punishing you for killing my mother. I just don't know why it took so long to punish a murderer. " Hearing what his Elder brother had said George stopped walking, his fingers forming into a fist. He tried to calm himself down, he is used to this. His elder brother blamed him for the death of their mother. George knew it wasn't his fault but every time his elder brother said it, it always affected him and slowly he started to believe it as well.