57- Wake her Delusions

♠ ♠ ♠

" You have disgraced this family all over again. You shameless whore! Because of you, the Sullen family is now ruined. Because you, your mother and I will face this humiliation. Just because you had to do that to Daniel!? Look at us now, the Mo family is now at our throat. Is it not enough that your mother and I have chased him away from the family? " George Sullen roared furiously at his only daughter in the private room at the police station. Daniella was handcuffed but she did not look like she was remorseful at all.
It was not just a day passed since she ordered her to apologize to Daniel but now another disgraceful scandal appeared! He could not help but connect the dots and figured the Mos were the ones who wanted to destroy his family.

" What's so special about Daniel? He's just an Omega, he's only good at looking helpless. I'm more outstanding than him! I don't believe Mo Laotian won't like me if I'm given one more chance." Daniella fearlessly yelled at his father beckoning him to snap and slap Daniella across her face that leads her to fall on the floor from her chair. If George Sullen had a heart condition, he might have fainted due to his anger at this moment.

" Stop being delusional Daniella, Mo Laotian married Daniel ages ago. You never had a chance from the very beginning." George exposed making Daniella receive a tremendous blow.

"W-what?" Daniella stuttered. She could not believe Mo Laotian had married Daniel without anyone knowing. She believed that if one was married to a person like Mo Laotian, they would announce it to everyone and boast about it, they will surely have a grand wedding.

If it were her or anyone else they would definitely do it and Daniel is not an exemption. Daniella does not believe Daniel won't flaunt his victory to her if she indeed married Mo Laotian. Daniella believes all humans are greedy with no exception.

"So that's why that slut was so confident," Daniella mumbled to herself clutching her own fingers. Her long fingernails dug into her skin drawing blood.

"Yes, Daniel is part of the Mo family now and if you think you can touch him as you did without being discovered, then you are wrong. The evidence against you is solid and enough to throw you in life imprisonment. You can't win this fight and I can't help you. Don't even think of your mother or your grandfather. They will not help you with this. " George Sullen said bitterly. Even if he wanted to help his daughter, he simply couldn't. There was no escape.

" You have really disappointed me, Daniella. I thought you can take over the company for me and your mother, but you have failed us instead. I don't even know if the one I was raising was my daughter or a monster. I should have just thrown you away instead of Daniel. " George Sullen said and left the room with Daniella still deep in her thoughts.

By this moment, George decided to gave up his dreams of taking over his father's company. He had also let go of his grudges and decided to move away from the mansion, away from his older brother. He already knows his older brother has greater capabilities than him in running the company, now that the company does not belong to the Sullens anymore, his chances have decreased greatly.

His wife had become like she is now and his daughter being surely convicted as a murderer. He is furthermore moving away from his dreams. Maybe this was indeed God's retribution, for killing his mother like his older brother had said.

As father Sullen walked to his car he releases a huge sigh and stared into the sky.

At the same time. Paul leaned against the wall listening to his fiance rampaging at the other side. He was supposed to talk to Daniella and confirm things despite all the evidence thrown in front of him but after listening to Daniella and her father's conversation, Paul closed his eyes and sucked in all the pain he was feeling.