49- I Will Confiscate Him!

♠ ♠ ♠

" What are you worried about? " Laotian asked inquisitively, it has been a couple of minutes since they got inside his office when Daniel started walking back and forth. He looked so anxious that Laotian needed to make sure he was okay. He still regretted forcing the Omega today to come with him at his workplace.

" What I'm worried about? You don't know? " Daniel asked frowning. How can the Alpha not know what he is worried about? Daniel had read a lot of novels and his situation is very similar to the Omega or Beta leads who had married a handsome billionaire that has a lot of admirers.

In the novels, the main lead would always get bullied by their partner's admirers. Now that this happened to him, what if he gets bullied by a group of people who admired Laotian when he goes outside!?

"Just as I thought, maybe I rushed you too soon? " Laotian voiced out feeling apologetic putting aside the paper he was just starting to read to distract himself from his own worries before he noticed his wife's continuing distress. In response, Daniel immediately understood what he meant and quickly cooed the Alpha.

"No Laotian, That's not it. I am happy that Minmin and I are finally coming out." Daniel said as he caresses his son's small head and then pouted towards the Alpha.

" Okay, then tell me what distresses you, I don't know. " Laotian asked, he finally felt relieved that he didn't rush the Omega too soon. But now, he's curious why the Omega was feeling restless.

" What if Minmin and I get bullied by your admirers? " Daniel revealed in concern, he glanced at Minmin's sleepy face in worry. Because kept on walking back and forth for good minutes, Luangmin had started getting sleepy. Or more like got dizzy. Laotian on the other hand sigh in relief. He smiled towards Daniel, he thought it was something to really worry about.

" No one will bully you. Even if there someone, I will protect you and Luangmin. This is also why I got you ten bodyguards following you at all times. " Laotian assured as a matter of fact.

" Wait, You got me, ten bodyguards? " After hearing the Alpha's response, Daniel only listen to the last sentence. Daniel indeed has bodyguards, but as far as he knows there are only two of them. Where was the other eight?

" Did I say ten? I mean two bodyguards. " Laotian corrected himself. Actually, he really did arrange 10 top-notch bodyguards for Daniel but only two of them wears the uniform. Daniel frowned towards the Alpha, it's not like he forbid Laotian from hiring bodyguards for him but isn't ten bodyguards too much?

" Come here. Your son's already dizzy with you walking back and forth. " Laotian said dodging the topic. "Don't worry, no one will bully you or Luangmin, okay?" Laotian assured again. Daniel stayed silent at first and let the Alpha pull him to his embrace before he glanced at his indeed about to fell asleep, son.

" Okay, Only because I trust you Laotian." Daniel nodded smiling, he giggled lightly seeing how his little Minmin refused to fall asleep. Daniel attempted to remove himself from his husband's embrace but Laotian stopped him and tightened his hold.

" Hmm, stay here, you can't be too far away from me especially now that you had just recovered from your heat. " Laotian reminded. Daniel nodded again, but he shifted to face Laotian with a smile and red cheeks.

" Won't I disturb you if I'm here? " Daniel asked. He looked at the papers on the Alpha's table. And as soon as he did, his eyes suddenly went wide when it landed on something familiar. It was the logo of his father's furniture industry.

" T-that's daddy's company. " Daniel exclaimed in surprised after seeing the familiar sign. It felt so nostalgic. He wondered how the paper was on his husband's desk.