77- Heat and Rut

♠ ♠ ♠

Ian had no choice but to stay with Lan and Hanlu at the Mo estate for the night so they could go together as a family tomorrow at the Empire Hotel where the party is going to happen.

While the new couple was settling in their rooms and changed into a comfortable attire for the dinner later, Laotian and Daniel were still nowhere to be found.

"Laotian, I think Minmin is looking for me." Daniel woke up and whispered after having the feeling that his son might be looking for him at this moment. Sometimes he would feel uneasy when he leaves Luangmin to the maid or to his grandparents and when he tries to find him, Minmin was indeed crying looking for him.

It's like his mother instincts. He had been in the room with Laotian for hours now and it's even passed 5 pm where they will be having dinner soon. Daniel was sure Minmin is looking for him especially after not being with him for hours.

"hmmm!? What time is it!?" Laotian asked loosening his grip from the Omega after also waking up.

"It's getting darker outside, maybe pass five?" Daniel replied sitting up, the Alpha's arm still around his naked body. They must have been so tired after having sex because they fell asleep right after.

Daniel still felt slightly sticky between his legs where Laotian would usually clean up after or they would go to shower together but now, even Laotian didn't get to shower and just fell asleep right after their vigorous activity.

"All those precious time and I spent it sleeping," Laotian mumbled to himself extremely regretful. His body naturally relaxed after finally being with Daniel and then he fell asleep after doing it only once.

It must've been because he's getting older. Laotian thought.

"At least we get to sleep without interruption," Daniel smiled rubbing the Alpha's silky hair. What he wanted the most is for the Alpha to rest because he had been extremely busy for the past couple of weeks with the new building the Mo Empire was constructing.

"But what do I do with this energy now?" Laotian held Daniel's soft palms and lead its way to his fully recharged member. Daniel blushed after feeling the hardened flesh.

"B-but w-we already did it and it's almost dinner time a-and Minmin. . ." Daniel reasoned out pulling his hands away from the dangerous thing, but he still ended up being laid on the mattress again with the Alpha already spreading his thighs apart.

By this, he blushed feeling completely exposed even though the room had now turned dim.

"You know I can't be satisfied doing it only once," Laotian with his body pressed against Daniel. He started kissing his soft skin, suckling on it all way down to his chest, biting on the sweet fruit deliciously.

"You smelled and tasted so sweet." Laotian whispered slightly lifting Daniel's upper torso to sucked on harder.

His hot and wet kisses soon traveled down and to Daniel's twitching male organ. Laotian sucked on him, his tongue flicked against the tip of his rod and Daniel couldn't prevent his loud gasped escaping escaping from his trembling lips.

"Ohh, Laotian!" Daniel moaned, his fingers found its way to Laotian's hair as he enjoyed the feeling his husband was giving him.

However, it didn't last as Laotian soon released Daniel's aching length and diverted his attention somewhere else. Somewhere that will bring Daniel to a different level of pleasure.
Hot breath fanning against Daniel, Laotian licked his lips feeling arouse at the smell Daniel was giving off. He wanted so badly to shove his pulsating length inside his beloved but later decided against it. He wanted to tease Daniel more until he's wet and needy for him.