rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

〆Yuta! Taeil! Leave Sicheng alone and Sicheng put down the knife!

♛Donghyuck, don't tap on the glass, it freaks out Jeno! Mark stop roaring at Doyoung! Doyoung come from under the table!

〆LEE TAEYONG PUT ON A DAMN SHIRT, WE WILL HAVE ORDER IN THIS HOUSE!

♛Johnny stop rubbing against the walls!

"I'm marking my territory"

〆THIS IS EVERYONE'S TERRITORY

"Well it's mine now"

♛Ugh

"Uuuuh, guys?"

♛What Jaehyun?

"The curtain is on fire-"

♛ 〆LUCAS!!

*Winwin bites Taeil's hand aggresivley*

"IT HURTS-"

"Haha!"

〆wHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS?!

  ♛  jUNGWOO THATS THE FRIDGE- *runs to get his tall ass out the fridge* 

〆  y'KNOW WHAT, SCREW THIS *grabs a bottle of wine*

♛wait don't leave me hanging here with aLL OF THEM!

〆I can't do this shit anymore, let mama drink-

♛bUT-

〆*Has already chugged half the bottle*

♛*begins to lowkey cry* S a v e M e P l e a s e

*doorbell rings*

"Hey there'sssss two guysss outssside our houssse"

  ♛ Renjun what do you mean two guys are outside our house?! *runs over to the door with the footstool to look*

  ♛ Ooooooooh Nooooooooooo.........

"Whats wrong?"

♛ Kia.......It's Our Dad's.... 

 *Everything freezes, even the fire*

Everyone:...

wHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?

----- *Record scratch and fuzzy stuff appears on the screen* -----

〆So you guys may be wondering how we have gotten to this situation. Don't worry, we can explain with context right here! Come right in and take a seat with all of us!

"Oooh Jagya! Who are the new people in our house?" *jumping around happily*

♛Lucas, calm down, your bouncing is shaking everyone's chairs.

〆Anyways, here's a bag of popcorn for you all, and tea is right on that table if you'd like, this is gonna take a while.

♛And for those who don't like popcorn or don't want tea (like I do, join the club), the chocolate covered strawberries and alcohol are beside that table. Hopefully no one has eaten the strawberries yet -_-'.

"As long as they stay away from me, i'm good" *inches away from the fruit*

〆Ten no one is going to touch you with the fruit, stop being so anal over it.

♛Wait where our manners, we didn't tell them who we are yet. Mom would get mad at me for this.

〆Oh chill out woman, we're about to do that right now!

"Did ssssomeone ssssay chill?" *cold-blooded hissing*

〆Renjun we don't mean literally. That goes for you too Jungwoo.

"Awww :(" *Sad waddling away*

〆Anyways, My name is Kia, I'm the most maturest person you will ever meet in this house. I am taller than the short stack beside me right now and always will be. Nice to meet you, and have fun joining me in this hell of a roller coaster.

♛I'm not that short, let me breathe for once!

〆When have I ever let you breathe?

♛About 2-3 seconds......

〆Exactly.

♛*Sigh* Whatever-

♛Hello there, Just call me KC for now. Although it doesn't look like I'm past my sophomore year in high-school, I'm actually older than Kia. Nice to meet you all and hopefully you wont add onto my sufferings like everyone else does.

〆Woman you did this to yourself!

♛I didn't sign up for this either-

〆Okay boys, don't all go at once, but tell the readers who you are.

* Everyone does the exact opposite *

〆 And there goes our order in this house...again.

♛ There never was order in this house Kia, n e v e r.

〆Let me dream for once and Haechan if you tap on that glass one more time, I swear to god-. Anyway I guess we should start from the beginning of our story...