Finding Lucas

♛:Oh boy, I can't believe we're onto this story now.

〆:Which one?

🐶: Oooh is it the one where I found a cobra in a tree and tried to eat it?! That was one of the best days! *laughs loudly*

"Pfft THE COBRA CARNIVORE STORY!" *laughs with Lucas*

"Your all idiots in this house" *puts on headphones*

♛:Me too Doyoung, me too.

〆: Alright, let me start the story this time, since you take forever getting to them.

♛:Do not-

〆: tOO LATE!
-----------------------

* In a world...ok well in a city, there was a nice big park on the side of it. Cookouts, family gatherings, and dates strewn around the area, with kids and pets on the grass near the lake. It was a decent day to be outside, decent enough to where Lucas was let out the house. *

*Boy that was a bad idea*

🐶: Dude! Look at all these flOWERS! THEY'RE PRETTY AS FUCK-

♛:Lucas, please calm down. Children play in this park and I don't like having angry parents.

〆:Yeah, we're only here for a while too before we have to leave anyways. *sips soda calmly*

🐶: I found a huge stick! *lifts up a tree limb*

♛:Uh, Lucas that's part of a tree-

🐶: Throw it to me Cheerleader! *gives it to KC but ends up halfway crushing her*

♛:This isn't how I want to die- *chokes*
♛:I think I ruined my ribs-

〆:Lucas! Pick up the tree branch off of KC.

🐶: Sorry! I forgot you can't lift 50 pounds yet. *yeets the limb next to the tree and helps KC up.

♛:Hey look, a grassy area with the view of the lake in the shade of a tree! And no one has taken that spot yet.

〆:And what does that mean to you?

♛:*smirks* Its free real estate. *runs super fast to the area and knocks down a man that was about to take it*
♛: Move it I'm an independent heterosexual woman!

〆:Annnnnd there she goes again.

🐶: Does she do this all the time? She could've been a female footbal player.

〆: Don't you mean the LGL or some shit? Where they have barley anything on except for shoulder pads while playing the same sport?

🐶: *lowkey drooling* Hell yeaaaaaaah

〆:Ew...I don't want to know *drags Lucas by the arm*

*As everyone gets settled with their food and games, it appears that they have forgotten to bring the cooler of drinks. Not the ones with lemonade, soda, and Capri sun, but the light wine was left behind in the car, which was a decent ways behind. KC left Lucas and Kia to get the said cooler, leaving them by themselves for a while*

🐶: So we still get to play basketball before the day ends right? *sitting down with his tail flopping to the ground* Its been too long since I've made some dunks man! I gotta get back out there!

〆: We get it Lucas, your a sports person...dog...hybrid. *Calmly continues to read while adjusting glasses* You've asked me this for the 45th time now, why don't you go chase something around?