book 2: clicked

Yongsun's jaws dropped as she stared at the woman in front of her, spirts flew into the castle, screaming as if they were all warning the girl to run. Slowly, she stepped backwards until she backed up to steps leading up to Moonbyul's throne, falling on her knees.

The underworld god walked to Yongsun before reaching out for her face, causing the scared girl to wince. "W-what do you want with me?" The young girl asked. "Why did you bring me here? I don't belong here."

Just like everyone else, Yongsun was afraid of Moonbyul. Her reputation of being the God of the Dead doesn't fall easy. Perhaps it was because the gossip between the other gods and goddess whom had painted a Byul a cold hearted bitch who just slaughter anyone dare to look her way.

"You are going to stay here with me." Moonbyul's voice was soothing, surprising Yongsun as she felt a sense of security from the other's tone. "You are going to be my bride, the queen of this world." Byul didn't even try to lie. Why would she lie to the other? Now that Yongsun was here, no one, not even Jin would be able to get her out of here. This was her world.

"W-what?" Tears were flowing down Yongsun's eyes, hopelessness filled her whole body. She tried to pinch herself to see if this was a nightmare, unfortunate for her, there was no waking up from this. "Why? Why me?" In Yongsun's mind, she thought all the major gods were all adulterers. Look at her own father Jin, she remembered all the stories that her mother had told her about Jin. She always thought Hades was the most playful of them all since both Jin and Ken are/were married.

Byul finally touched the pink haired girl's face, caressing it gently. "Love at first sight? Or maybe a playful cupid had struck me with an arrow when I saw you."

The younger girl tilts her head as she sniffled. "Have we met?"

"No."

"Then, how did you see me?" Yongsun asked. If she had crossed paths with Byul, she would surely remember the girl since she just has this aura, this heavy and dark aura.

Byul pulled away, stepping towards the Flame of Manifestation. "I don't travel out of here much, or at all. When I do, it is usually to Olympus. So, to keep up with everything and everyone, I look in here." The female said as she watched Yongsun walk towards the large pit of fire. "The person on your mind will appear in the fire."

Yongsun closed her eyes, thinking of her mother. Just like Byul said, when she opened those eyes of hers, she saw Hani.

Even though the girl had only been in this place for several hours, it had been days since her disappearance in the mortal world. All these days, Hani thought Yongsun was just with her friends, but soon found out that she wasn't at any of her regular places. The woman ran to the Han River, asking anyone until she found a few Nymphs around the area that are crying by the river.

"Why are you crying?" Hani asked caringly, squatting to their level.

"Goddess Hani..." The nymph answered while sobbing, "Your daughter, Yongsun..."

"What about her?!"

"Hades... Hades took her. To the underworld" These creatures were little spies who knew everything that happened within their area. They all worshipped the Goddess of Harvest.

Hani widen her eyes before screaming, "Yongsun!" There was nothing she could do. Unless Byul grant whomever the authorization, no one other than her two brothers could reach the underworld.

Watching her mother crying made Yongsun's heartache. After all, this mother and daughter pair were not only family but also best friends. It wasn't like Jin was in her life throughout her childhood. Yongsun clenched onto her chest before flopping down to the ground, sobbing silently.