book 6: don't go too far

Moonbyul got out of the car first, fixing her jacket as she grabbed onto Yongsun's tender hand, leading her out. Holding onto what's hers, they walked up the stairs while people gossiped about their arrival. Once they made it inside of Jin's huge mansion, they found themselves on the second floor with them facing each other. Byul had been to a few of these but always left early and alone. This time, she had a new addition with her.

The pink haired lady looked around, it was the first time she had been to such event. Loud ear pouncing music, naked women and men on top of each other, gods and heroes sniffing white powders. It was nothing like what he had expected. When Byul saw Yongsun's wary expression, she held onto her waist, "you okay?" The older god asked as it made the other lock eyes with the slightly taller woman. "Y-yeah. I'm just... Curious."

"Look who it is, my sister and my daughter." Jin walked over in a full white suit, looking as clean as he possibly can despite his dirty desires. "How are you darling?" Jin embraced Yongsun like how he had never done. "I'm sure you met your uncle, Ken." Suddenly, Jin was acting like a great father figure, wanting to show off his daughter to everyone.

Yongsun bowed to the taller man as she slowly moved back to stand beside Byul. "Hi."

"Well, I'm glad you both can make it." Jin said as he stood in between Byul and the young girl, arms around each one of them. "I know this is your first Olympus party baby girl, enjoy okay." Jin then looked over at Byul, "and as for you, me, you and Ken have some important matter to discuss." Jin pulled away before stepping away with Ken. "You coming?"

What a headache... Byul thought to herself as he cupped Yongsun's cheeks. "I'll be right back..." Her voice was filled with worry, was it okay to let Yongsun be by herself?

"I'll be okay." Yongsun assured her but she wasn't quite confident herself.

"Of course she'll be okay. She has me to protect her." A voice interrupted them and Yongsun's whole expression brightened. The pink haired girl ran over and crashed her body against the other. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever and this is definitely the last place I thought I'd run into you." The dark haired girl hugged Yongsun's body protectively. "How have you been?"

"Good! Right, Byul, this is my best friend Hyejin."

Hyejin, also the goddess of hunt – Artemis. Of course Byul was familiar, the underworld king nodded at Hyejin, "I trust you to watch Yongsun until I come back." They didn't quite exchange any words and even the nod Byul gave was out of the courtesy of Yongsun.

Like that, Byul walked away with the two other powerful gods, leaving Yongsun with Hyejin. "Girl, I heard everything that's going on. Did she kidnap you and drug you? Tell me now so I can shoot her with my arrow, I swear to god." Hyejin was holding onto her tongue but now the other three were gone, she could consult her best friend honestly.

Yongsun's eyes widened, not knowing what to say as they haven't been in contact too much since Hyejin is always away and busy. "Well... Yes, Byul and Jin apparently plotted my kidnapping."

"What? Those fucking bastards. I'm going to give them a piece of my mind." Hyejin was the goddess that protected other women all things pure. Yongsun was her best friend and she was everything she stood to protect yet she had failed her. The pink haired girl held onto Hyejin's waist and shook her head, "wait. Don't go. I-..." She gathered her thoughts, "something happened and my feelings for... for Moonbyul has changed."

Hyejin's brows cocked upwards, "what do you mean? Do you actually like that garbage? The one who kidnapped you and took an advantage of you."

Even if Yongsun told Hyejin she wouldn't understand, she just stood there in silence as she listened to Hyejin's strong women speech. What could she do now though? What happened happened, and frankly she was happy with Moonbyul. "All this talking got me rather thisty. I'm going to get a drink; I'll get you something too. Stay right here." The pink haird girl couldn't even get a word in, but this was normal. Yongsun's life is filled with strong female figures. As she watched Hyejin walk downstairs to grab a drink, she leaned against the balcony, watching the sky as the stars seems just within her reach.