Stray Kids: Lee Felix/Save Me, Save You (1)

~Requested by saranghae_suga_
~For other readers, just insert your own name
~Fallen Angel! Felix x Human! Reader (Anushka)
~Very minor Changlix, Aussie and Changbin x reader
~May or may not have WJSN's Save Me, Save You vibes
~Three part

Fore Note: Fallen angels are former angels who betrayed God, the most famous one being Lucifer. According to some legends, fallen angels wander on human land until the Day of Judgement and thrown into a fire pit, then enter Hell. Some legends also mentioned that fallen angels are usually take the image of handsome men to attract young females, absorb their souls and preserve their youthful appearances.

Just another normal day - you woke up, went to school, fell asleep instead of paying attention to lessons, listened to sometimes meaningless gossips, then returned home.

Your home isn't too far away from school, but it isn't nearby either. You like walking home - if you take a bus instead, you can't play with a random street cat if you see one. You can't keep pets at home, so street cats are the closest thing you can play with.

The day is normal until you a figure outside your home. Not just any figure either - he is winged. Black wings.

You gasp, attracting attention from the figure. He approaches you slowly, and although you believe you should run, you can't move. You just stand there, staring at his piercing gaze, as if you are attracted by him.

"Are you the resident of this house?" His raspy voice terrified you, but at the same time it's devilishly attractive. Not to mention that he has a very strong Australian accent.

"Y-yes...?" You replied with a trembling voice. What happens next is completely out of your expectations.

"Cool! I was afraid that this is an empty house. I am hungry. Do you have food?"

The whatever-it-is suddenly pull out the brightest smile you've ever seen. Needless to say, you are shock. 

"Uh, yeah, sure." You blinked.

--------------------

"You got delicious sausages," He said, munching on a sausage you gave him. But really, it can be bought anywhere.

"I just got it from the convenient store. It's cheap," You pointed out, "Um, do you intend to stay here...?"

"Huh? Oh, right. Do you think I can go somewhere with this?" He flapped his wings, "You are the first person who can see me, actually. Do you live with someone else?"

"No, not really. My parents are currently overseas and can't leave in the short run. I don't think they will back until a few months later." You replied. "Um, so, since you are technically stuck with me, can you at least tell me your name?"

"It's Felix." He finished the sausage. You mentally cursed because of how attractive he still managed to sound even when his mouth is filled with food, "Yours?"

"It's Anushka." You replied. "So, please tell me. Why do you appear in front of my house? And why do you need to stay here?"

"As you can tell, I'm not human." Felix replied, "I was chased away from my old home. I need to wait for further notice."

"Okay?" You replied, confused. Although you wanted to the tea, you decided that Felix probably didn't want to go deeper into details, so you let him be.

"Thanks for understanding. Anyways, I won't stay for long, so it's meaningless for you to know anyway." Felix said.

"No problem. Anyways, as long as you don't mess with my life and my room, you can pretty much do anything you like," You told him. After all, you read enough fanfics that supernatural things just love messing with others lives, and for once you don't want to have the same fate as those poor people.

"How about food?" Felix asked. Seems like food is the only thing he concerned about.

"Just...don't eat all. Leave some for me." You decided.

--------------------

Turns out Felix kept his promise really well, because although he did stalk you to school, he didn't play stupid tricks on you to embarrass you in front of your schoolmates, like appearing suddenly to freak you out or talking to you to make you reply to him as if you are talking to yourself, since others can't see him.

Well, most of them. Except one. Seo Changbin.

"Hey," Said boy awkwardly approached you during break. Not that you two have poor relationship, but you are an introvert, and so is he, so you two never actually talked. "Do you know there's a guy following you wherever you go?"

"You - you can see him?" You gasped, earning a hush from both Felix and Changbin. 

"Do you want others to think you are talking to yourself?" Felix scoffed.

"Uh, right." You whispered back, "I don't want to. So, Changbin, why can you see him?"

"He's...a mutual acquaintance." Changbin replied, "Is it okay if I talk to him privately?"

"Yeah, sure." You nodded. You don't need Felix following you everywhere you go. You witnessed them walking away and decided to mind your own business, when it suddenly stroke you.

Mutual acquaintance? Does that mean Changbin is not human too?

-------------------- 

 "Are you aware that you need to leave that poor girl?" Changbin hissed. "You stood against your leader for me, and you are completely aware that I am a demon. Things are not going to be well between you two. She will be affected."

"I know," Felix grunted, "But I need shelter. I can't just wander around. What if she is not the only who is able to see me? People will definitely cause a huge ruckus when they see a boy with a freaking pair of black wings. They only believe pure angels are good. While Anushka is the perfect candidate, She doidn't freak out much when she saw me, she has the capacity to let me stay for a short while, and she didn't judge me for being Fallen."

"So when the Judgement comes around, you are just going to leave her without any notice? Or let your ex-fellow angels find out about how she knew about you and kill her?" Changbin pressed on, "You are the one who is most aware of how angels are not as nice and gentle as people think."

"I have no intention to bond with her. I just need shelter and food. She won't even care." Felix mumbled.

"You don't understand," Changbin shook his head, "I've been living with humans for some time. They bond far more easily than us. Even you don't intend to, she will still become more or less attached to you. Especially with your stupidly pretty face."

"I...will deal it on my own." Felix sighed.

--------------------  

Decided to procrastinate your not-so-urgent work, you plopped yourself into the bed, scrolling through YouTube to find crack videos, when Felix poke his head into your room.

"What are you doing?" You heard his footsteps outside your room, turning you head to face him. He seemed a little troubled.

"Uh, nothing." He responded, "I...uh...want to get chocolate, but you know it's risky for me to go out."

"Chocolate makes you that troubled? You must love it then," You chuckled, hopping off the bed, "I will go and get you some."

"Thanks," He sent you outside, and returned to the guest room, where the culprit for him to send you away was present.

"Chan hyung, you can talk now."

A/N: Sorry not sorry for antagonizing Chan oof