Stray Kids: Seungjin/There's No Hell When You're with Me (Second Half)

"Why are we doing this again?" Seungmin groaned.

"Sometimes I wonder what the heck is going on in Woojin hyung's brain," Hyunjin simply said.

Long story short, Woojin told them to go to the same village where Minho had messed with to apolpgize on Minho's behalf because Minho ditched work again.

Why the two of them? Woojin said they need bonding. Hyunjin tried very hard not to roll his eyes in front of the king.

"This is so dumb. He could've waited Minho hyung to come back or used Jisung as a bait." Seungmin complained, wings flapping in annoyance.

"In this household we don't want to taint Jisung's pureness," Hyunjin retorted. "At least not until Minho hyung polluted him, that's it."

"You're right," Seungmin sighed, "Back to business. How do we suddenly apologize? 'We are sorry that our hoe disturbed your villagers'? They're gonna be weirded out."

"I don't know either. Maybe we should just leave a note or something-"

"Mum!! Look! They look like that handsome oppa that played with me last month!"

"What are you talki - Oh my god. Sweet Heavens - "

Hyunjin kicked Seungmin to stop him from laughing, "Hello Madam, as you can see we are that guy's...companions. We are sorry that he brought trouble to your family and your villagers. Now would you excuse us - "

"Ahh yes it's fine, my daughter wasn't hurt or anything," The woman replied, then just outright ignored the two, "Hayeon, if that one who played with you is handsome, how do you even describe this one?"

"Looks like you've got yourself another fangirl," Seungmin snickered. Hyunjin sighed, "Tell Woojin I'm not gonna approach any humans anymore."

~

"You know..." Seungmin said, "Woojin hyung would probably ask us what did we do to bond."

"Oh dear." Hyunjin preferred not to talk about it.

"So I'm gonna ask you about that...'joke'," Seungmin paused, "The one when I asked you if you fell for me."

"Uh-huh."

"Don't 'uh-huh' me, you asshole," Seungmin kicked Hyunjin. "Spill."

"I have nothing to spill?" Hyunjim fake laughed, and of course Seungmin wasn't buying any of it. "Mind if I ask Jisung?"

"Oh no, don't taint that fluffy angel," Hyunjin said, "Fine. I may or may not like you in that way."

"In what way?"

"Like Minho likes Jisung?" 

"Posessive relationship? No way," Seungmin distanted himself from Hyunjin, only for the latter to pull him back,  "I don't know, man, I never saw any actual normal relarionships."

"Guess so," Seungmin laughed, "You know, I may not be joking about it either."

"Hmm?"

"What I mean is, I may be feeling the same way as you did," Seungmin shuddered, "Heck, this sounds way too cringey for me."

"Great," Hyunjin giggled, "You never know what 'cringey' means until you hear what shit Minho hyung says to Jisung."

"Imaginable."

A comfortable silence fell between them as the flew back to home.

"Hey, Seungmin." Hyunjin said.

"Hmm?"

"I think I like you. And please don't sing that Day6 song you're talking about."

"Hey! In my defence, Woojin hyung discovered it first."