ATEEZ: Woosang/Hold my hand, look into my eyes

"We have a problem."

San slammed his hands on Wooyoung's desk, startling the latter who's staring at his notebook.

"What do you mean, we have a problem?"

"Exactly, you have to be more specific." Yunho said, "As far as I know you don't have any problem. You two are the problem."

"Well fuck you, Jeong Yunho." San huffed, turning back to Wooyoung, "You really didn't notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Yeosang being weird." San narrowed his eyes, "You don't even have a single clue? Where's your 5 years of friendship?"

Wooyoung groaned.

"Choi San, I can't possibly know. I'm not in the same class as him, and I am busy with my project."

"Argument accepted. I'll enlighten you on what the problem is."

~

San elaborated on how Yeosang seemed to be extra sensitive, jumpy and anxious recently. For example, San was simply asking if Yeosang wanted an ice-cream treat, and Yeosang acted as if San was requesting him to fight a dragon.

"You know how calm Yeosang usually was. It's abnormal for him." San finished.

"Abmormal indeed..." Wooyoung scratched his head, "But what do I do? It's not like I have much extra time..."

"You're completing a chaptet of a novel for your project, right?" Yunho asked, "I can lend you a hand so that you can finish it sooner."

"Thanks Yunho! I'll buy you Harry Potter poker cards. Saw it online."

"For real? Damn, I will help you as much as I can!"

"Enough flirting and let me continue." San cleared his throat, ignoring the soft "we're not flirting" from Yunho and continued, "That wasn't all. I've also seen him trying to avoid the gazes from a few teachers and some students, yet I couldn't find the correlation between those he was avoiding."

"That sounds like a bullying problem." Yunho commented seriously.

"Doesn't seem like it. Those teachers I saw him avoiding are all known to be extremely nice and very encouraging. Don't know about the students though."

"Alright, I'm finishing this as soon as possible and dig into that." Wooyoung slapped his face lightly and took out his pencil, "Let's start right away, Yunho."

It took less time than Wooyoung expected to finish the first chapter, probably because he was assigned to write about fanatsy and Yunho was kinda a fantasy freak.

He immediately messaged Yeosang.

~

Baby Yeo

Yeosang? U free?

Uh.

Kinda.

I guess.

Idk.

How do u not know if you're free...?

What are u doing rn?

Stuff?

Yeo, if you have any difficulties you can find me, you know?

I know.

Just...I don't think you can help me about this...

Sorry