-06-

|Thigh Highs|

__

Seungkwan admired his fluffy cotton thigh high socks, Mingyu was so darling to have found. He was surprised the quality was so good, but looking at the beauty of the ship he was on, it would be stupid if the maids uniforms were made of cheap fabric.

"You really like those stupid socks huh?" Vernon teased, wrapping his arm around Seungkwans shoulder, pulling the boy to his side.

"W-well they are cute..." Seungkwan mumbled, looking down, admiring the way the socks looked on his legs. 

"You're being so cute towards some stupid maid socks it's making me jealous," Vernon said, tilting his head down at the socks, sticking to his beautiful tan skin, "Maybe I should of got you a pair, instead of the fur coat."

Seungkwan hit Vernon on his chest gently, "Idiot, you didn't even get this thinking of me."

Seungkwan suddenly got upset and pulled off the coat, throwing it to the ground, "You got it for some stupid girl back on the island and this too!"

Seungkwan pulled down the strings of his lingerie, about to completely stripped down, before Vernon picked the coat back up and wrapped it around Seungkwan, pulling him into a tight embrace, "Hey, hey, I'm sorry for teasing you, snow bunny."

Vernon lifted Seungkwans head to him, leaning down and landing a soft peck onto the boys fluffy pouting cheeks, "When we get off the ship and get settled in our house, you can go out shopping and buy whatever you want."

Seungkwans mouth widened, did Vernon just say house.

"Wait," Seungkwan crossed his arms, still stuck in Vernon's tight apologetic embrace, "You're going to make me go out by myself?"

"No, I'll have someone go with you to keep you safe, and probably a translator," Vernon said, not getting what Seungkwan meant at all, "oh, and someone to carry the bags, I know with those weak little arms you got there, you won't be holding much, should I order two people to go?"

"No," Seungkwan growled, pulling down on Vernon's suit ends, "I meant are you not gonna accompany me, like a normal lover would?"

"Nah," Vernon said, disregarding that as unnecessary, "I don't have the time to be walking around holding your shit like a bitch, we're only here for one night, and I need to tell my associates how much and what type of product we will be passing out to the consumers."

"Not to mention I have a meeting at Svt-" Seungkwan placed his hands over Vernon's mouth, stopping him from saying anything more, and with that he pushed him off him and had already started making his way down the room and towards the exit.