-12-

|Homophobic|

__

"So what is it that you want to do first?" Wonwoo asked, airing out the awkward atmosphere around the two.

Seungkwan pouted his lips and pushed himself up on the bed, "Well first... clothes?"

Since all Seungkwan had on was over sized navy blue silk pajamas he only assumed were Vernons, so having some clothes for himself would be nice.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and walked over to the closet beside the bed and started to look through it for clothes that would suit the little snow bunny. When he found nothing, he closed the closet and sighed, "I guess he was right when he said you needed some concealed clothing."

"Hmm what you mean?" Seungkwan put his index finger to his mouth to act cute, only resulting in Wonwoo glaring insultingly towards him.

In which Seungkwan replied with a smug glare.

Wonwoo just shook his head and turned to him, "I meant, the only thing he has in there for you is lingerie and long socks."

Seungkwan just shrugged and pushed his hand out, "It's fine, I can go out with that."

"Are you crazy," Wonwoo stepped back from Seungkwan's hand, looking at him completely appalled.

"What?" Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows at him.

Wonwoo just turned away from him and opened the closet again, not daring to ask why Seungkwan would think that's in any way a good idea.

Wonwoo then pulled out one of Vernon's suits, this one being a bright velvet red, and flung it at him without warning, "Put that on."

"Now," Seungkwan pulled the suit up looking it up and down before throwing it back to Wonwoo, making the boy trip back, "Are you crazy!"

Wonwoo nudged his head back to one side to the other, the sound of cracking echoed throughout the room, and without a second for Seungkwan to panic, Wonwoo leaped over and onto him.

"You're wearing this."

- Few minutes later -

"I guess it's not that bad," Seungkwan yelled from the bathroom, looking in the mirror, his caramel hair was a complete mess, but nonetheless he did look good in the red.

Wonwoo wiped the blood from his lips with his fingers, before pulling some tissues from the desk beside him, pressing the paper to his various new cuts all over his face, "You fucking devil, who let you grow out your claws."