Where he likes to kiss you

Fitz/Cam: he loves kissing your forehead. He loves to wrap his arms around your waist, put his head on yours, turn you around, and kiss you on the forehead. He says it makes him feel good about being tall. He loves to cuddle you, and reach down to kiss your head. He also loves kissing you all over your face, to annoy you, or just for fun.

Zuckles/Mason: he likes kissing your neck. It always annoyed you, but you loved it at the same time. He'd come up behind you and kiss the back of your neck, or sometimes he'd kiss your lips, and go down from nibbling on your ear, to kissing your neck. He knows where every spot you like is, and he loves giving you hickeys where those spots are, to remind him later where to kiss. He says he's marking his spots.

Tobyonthetele/Toby: he loves kissing your hands. Every time you get out of a car, he kisses your hand. Sometimes he'll grab your hands, and kiss them, then just rub the back of your hands as he starred into your e/c eyes. (E/c= eye color) sometimes when you'd be holding hands, he'd randomly just bring your hand up and kiss it., whenever you ask him why he does it, he just says, because he loves you.

Raccooneggs/Ezra: he enjoys kissing your neck. He loves how annoyed you get when he does it, even though he rarely leaves marks that you can't cover. He kisses your neck very gently, and if you tell him not to, he won't.. Unless he's jealous. He loves pinning you to places like the wall, or the couch, or the bed, and kissing your neck. Wether it's just for fun, or because he wants to know something, or even when he just wants you to say something.

KryozGaming/John: he loves kissing the top of your head. He likes to kiss the top of your head, and smell your hair. He always loves the way you smell in general, whether it's your hair, your hands, or just your body. He always kisses the top of your head when your sad, before he hugs you. He also does it when he's feeling down, because he says it cheers him up a bit.

Mccreamy/Jay: he likes kissing you all over your face. Wether it's to annoy you, for fun, or to get you to do something for him. He says he does it because he can't choose once spot on your face, because it's all so beautiful.

Swaggersouls/Eric: he loves kissing your lips. His kisses make everything better. He likes how there's different speeds, and ways, to kiss you on your lips. He says his favorite, is to kiss you slow, but rough. He also likes sucking and kissing your breasts, because he says he loves the way you squirm when he does it. (Not needed, but very sexual)

Smii7y/Jaren: he isn't a big fan of kissing.. But when he does, he kisses you on the cheek. He loves coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around you, and reaching his head around to kiss your cheeks. He loves how flustered you get when he does it.