Sam

*****Lacey's POV****

We got back from Newcastle and I just seemed to go back into my normal routine. Sam has been away though so I haven't actually managed to see him since. Though he did get back last night and we have been messaging each other all the time.

Chloe's Birthday was today and I was going out with her little group for a birthday lunch. I was wearing a silk camisole and my statement jeans.

"Look who's always late." Chloe Lewis said and gave me a hug. "We've ordered you a smoothie."

"Thank you." I said and then gave Chloe a hug. "Happy birthday. I've got you a little something but I'll bring it tonight."

"Thank you. I feel like I haven't seen you in a while. How was Newcastle?"

"It was really good actually. I went out for that date night with Sam and then I spent the last day with the boys on the beach. It was good just to get away from everything."

"Yeah it was."

"So Guys since I'm getting a bit older I've started to consider whether I want to get all my wrinkles removed and just trying to change my insecurities."

"But you're beautiful."

"Yeah But you all know how long I've wanted the big boobs and lips. I feel like it's kind of standard around here."

"I'll agree with that but I don't have the big boobs just because I don't prefer them." Chloe Lewis said. "It's not for me and I won't change that."

"For me I would just say that I had my boobs done and it did change my life." Amber said. "I got so much confidence from them. You've got to do it for you though."

"I got my lips done at a young age and I do regret them. It was the trend back then so I would just say make sure you keep researching and make the best decision possible." Courtney said.

"Chloe you know me. I haven't had anything done and I did consider it when I was going out to Ibiza but I don't want to change and I would have been doing it because of others. I don't love my body but hopefully I will one day."

"I'll just keep researching and then I'll make a decision."

"So Lace are you missing Sam?" Courtney asked.

"I am. I'm seeing him later though I think so we can then catch up."

"I heard he was going to yoga with Clelia and Shelby this morning. They are quite close them two."

"He can be friends with whoever he wants to be. I'm not going to own him and I've got no right to be jealous really."

"Fair point."

*****

I'd arranged that afternoon to go and meet up with Sam in one of the bars in town and then we could go for a little walk.

"Hi lovely." He said as I walked in and sat down. "I got you a hot chocolate just to warm you up."

"Thank you."

"So how have you been?"

"I've actually been really good. I feel like I've got less enemies in town and I can just get on with everyone. I even had lunch with Amber and we got on."

"Wow."

"Anyway How was Munich?"

"It was amazing. Like especially the Oktoberfest. I was literally walking around with two beers the whole time."

"Sounds like a dream to some men."

"No bur I did miss you. I know that we had that little night in Newcastle but I do want to get to know you more."