Rumour Has It

****Lacey's POV****

One morning Sam and I were just having a lazy morning when neither of us had to go into work. After all the stress of just being in Essex it was nice to just have a moment between us two. He made me breakfast in bed and we both shared my laptop to search for houses.

"Babe how many bedrooms do you want to get?" I asked him. "If we get a two or three bedroom we'll probably have to move again when we have kids and everything."

"I think we should just go big and then we won't have to move again. I think we're both in a place where we can afford to do that and then just make the changes we want."

"I'd like to stay here but do you think we need to look further afield?" I asked him.

"Babe if we're spending this amount of money I want it to be perfect for the both of us and if that means staying around here then so be it. I know that you want to stay close to your sister and everyone and I'd like to stay near all my family."

"Then It's settled. We'll stay round here. We've just to be prepared to be a bit more patient and wait until a house becomes available."

"I'm so excited right now." He said and pulled me over for a cuddle. "I know I say it all the time but I am really grateful for you and I wouldn't change anything we have together."

"Are you alright? You seem a bit off." I asked him.

"I'm fine I've just got a lot on my mind right now and I don't want to neglect you."

"Don't worry I'll be fine. As long as your happy and this whole clothing line is a success then I'll be happy for you."

"Thank you."

I could feel him shirt beside me and I knew something was wrong but I also knew pushing him wouldn't do us any good. He'd only get even more stressed and then take his anger out on our relationship. All I could do was wait until he's comfortable enough to tell me what's going on.

****

The next day I was meeting Georgia for a coffee and a little catch up, after her being upset last time we saw each other I just want to make sure she's alright.

I chose my cream jumper and ripped jeans for the little cafe we had chosen.

"So what's been going on with you then?" I asked her.

"Nothing much. I've just been chilling at home and I've been to a few more of my face appointments. It's actually really making a difference."

"I can see. I think you just look confident in your own skin now. You've always been beautiful but now I think you embrace your own skin."

"Thank you. That's really sweet."

"No I mean it. We've been friends for so long and I think this is a big turning point for you. I'm proud of Tommy as well for being so supportive."

"He has been my rock. I can't thank him enough for everything." She said. "How are you then?"

"I've been alright. Sam and I started looking for some houses but he seems a bit off if I'm being honest."

"How?"

"I don't know like he just seems to be hiding something. Yesterday he seemed to be almost reassuring me that we were fine and just being overly protective."

"Maybe he's was just feeling a bit insecure of jealous maybe."

"I don't know. Something just seemed really off."

It was then that my phone beeped and I looked down to see a voice message from Chloe Meadows, and I don't get many of those.

"Chloe Meadows just messaged me."