003

Felix sneezed loudly into his hands getting germs everywhere. He rolled from his bed grabbing tissues before returning to the infected area. He cancelled going to school in his head and laid back sneezing like a mad man. His mum brought him some liquid medicine because he swears he can't swallow pills. His next sneeze caused him to throw up which caused him to cry, which caused him to scream. The house being so chaotic it seemed like a teenage girl on her period inhabited it. He held his stuffed bear tightly sniffling in the tears. "Mummy... Felix don't feel good," Felix gripped his plushie tightly walking down the steps to make something warm but the fridge was empty. Wow. His mum already left out for work he realized so He decided to go to get some hot chocolate. He put on a jacket and a beanie since it's cold and his dyed blonde hair isn't tamed. He wrapped his huge blanket around him setting forth. 

He walked down to the only place he knew how to get to since he hasn't explored much because of school exams. He knocked on the door of the Ice cream shop since they seemed to be closed and hoped someone answered. The wave of the cold air hit him picking at his skin as he stood in the cold air freezing.  Bangchan surely unlocked the door letting the sick sniffling boy in. "What happened to your face?" Bangchan asked laughing as Felix walked in red as the colour himself but the sick boy didn't find it funny. 

"What happened to yours!" Felix yelled at him his pout deepening as tears welled his eyes, threatening to spill. He had so many emotions today and who knows why. "Do you guys make hot chocolate, Felixie doesn't feel good?" Bangchan pulled him into a hug to stop his crying and sat him on the counter so he could keep an eye on him. "I'll make whatever you like okay Lixie? But you have to calm down for Channie, It's going to be okay. Everyone gets sick sometimes," Felix apologized for crying and watched the older make hot chocolate for him swinging his legs on the side of the counter. 

"Channie.. t-thank y-you" Felix goodly smiled stirring his hot milky drink with the thin black straw. He tasted it nodding in approval, it making his throat feel a little better. Bangchan watched the sick boy drink his hot chocolate in awe. How is it possible to be so cute? Bangchan feels close to the boy he talked with for the past few weeks. He feels like they are close brothers. The way Felix smiles warms his heart and when he blushes he goes mad. His little freckles make him look adorable, his braces even make him more attractive if that's even possible. 

His quirky attitude makes him such a cutie in Chan's head. He really likes Felix being his friend. The older male watched as the sick ones eyes fluttered closed and he slid the hot cup away from him. He picked him up walking to a booth, he sat him on his lap still asleep and closed his eyes also from a long day's work. He placed his head on top of the youngers before drifting into a deep sleep. Nothing could ruin this moment... Right? 

Wrong.

Felix jolted out of his sleep throwing up mushy stuff all over Bangchan's lap. He awkwardly shook the older awake still feeling sick, he muttered a 'sorry' and ran to the back where the employee bathroom is. Bangchan cursed to himself rubbing his eyes before noticing the yucky mess in his lap. He screeched loudly before cleaning himself off with some square sheets of cloth paper. He walked to the employee bathroom in a rush hearing the other spill his guts and rubbed his back softly, kneeling next to him. Felix said many apologies between upping his breakfast but Bangchan only shushed him. "Don't worry about it... I care way more about you than my clothes." He chuckled watching the other weakly smile. 

"I'm g-going to g-go home Channie... I'm tired and sick and I'll infect you so bye bye... I will miss you" Felix quickly gave him finger hearts before dashing home, he was too embarrassed to face the older even if he was sick and didn't mean to. He probably thinks Felix is disgusting now. Probably. 

Well today sucked but he did get free hot chocolate so that's a win. Felix ran up to his room when he made it home and sulked into his bed tiredly. He kicked off his vans and threw his jacket on the floor with his beanie. His room looked a mess, he looked a mess, the whole day has been a mess but it happens to everyone. Everyone gets sick. Just he happened to be sick and in clueless love. 

//

Word count- 849 without counting the A/N

This is shorter than I expected but I mean it did add to the plot showing a weaker side of both of them. I'm also in class so I hope I don't get caught on Wattpad during the middle of a lecture.