006

Jealousy. J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. Why does this word come up so much in life? Why is jealously so bad right? Well it is. 

Hyunjin woke up saturday morning only feeling jealousy. He let that little emotion control his life so much. He grabbed his phone dialing Felix hoping he was awake and not asleep.

"Morning Lix, want to come over my house today?"

"Of course Jinnie, can I bring my plushie, I'm tired?" Felix yawned softly into the phone and on the other side of the line Hyunjin mentally cooed at his cuteness. 

"Yeah see you soon Lix," 

Hyunjin hung up the phone quickly, internally cursing himself, but he also nearly jumped out of his body. He already had the leg up in this stupid bet. He would win HIS Felix. He quickly stuffed all of his dirty clothes under his bed not feeling like cleaning up. He made himself some breakfast keeping on his pajamas, if they are even considered pajamas since he sleeps in just a white shirt and his boxers. He sat on his bed waiting for the younger to come over since they usually only hang out in school. 

"ding dong"

Hyunjin ran down the steps of his house nearly tripping on his own socks, he pushed his bangs aside opening the door losing all his uwu's, from the small boy in front of him. Felix had a little white beanie over his over grown orange bangs. His plump lips stayed in a pout as he held his plushie tightly on his chest against his baby blue narwhal onesie. Try to... Try to imagine anything cuter. You can't. "Ugh...hold meeee.." Felix giggled falling into the older's grip, lacing his legs around his waist tightly. "You really are tired huh?" Hyunjin softly smiled carrying the small fragile boy up to his bedroom. Felix only nodded.

When the two got in his room Felix tucked his head into the older boys neck breathing in his peppermint like smell. 

"Why are you so tired Lix?" Hyunjin asked rubbing small circles on the sleepy boy's neck. 

"They fight a lot." Felix grumbled a few nonsense words before hiding his face again. "Who?" Hyunjin asked not being satisfied with the others short answer. "...my parent's Jinnie, they fight so much now... I just miss Australia," Felix swallowed the lump in his throat, a few tears slipping down his face so he pulled his beanie down some more. Hyunjin kept quiet letting him sob rubbing his back softly, he knew his place and it wasn't to interrupt this moment. 

"Lix how about we play a fun game to make you smile, you deserve only smiles," Hyunjin sat the boy down next to him and grabbed his hands. "Let's play... Hm.... Tug of war, winner gets whatever they want from the other, loser has to accept it," Felix only nodded at the instructions and Hyunjin climbed out of his bed majestically and grabbed a rope. He stood up waiting for Felix to stand up. He laced his fingers around the end of the rope, Felix doing the same. "1...2...3" 

Felix pulled as hard as he could on the thin rope but it wasn't enough compared to Hyunjin. Which caused the small boy to fly forwards landing on top of Hyunjin. He grunted loudly, his face painted red. Hyunjin smiled wrapping his hands around the younger's back to support him. He picked up Felix sitting him on his lap after he sat on the bed himself."I won... Time for my prize,"

Before Felix could respond, Hyunjin connected their lips sofly, taking in the sweet taste of his best friends lips but it didn't last long 

Felix internally and really, externally panicked and pushed the other off of his lips, his cheeks burning with heat and he sat on the other frozen. "Jinnie... I... I'll see you at s-school,"

He left Hyunjin to sit there like an idiot. Hyunjin felt as if his world crashed like the Titanic hit that iceberg. His whole body just went numb as he sat on the bed with no clear emotion on his face. "Nobody ever likes me .." 

Hyunjin noticed the others plushie he left on his bed and held it tightly to his chest. 

'I screwed up,' Hyunjin mumbled to himself before succumbing to his tiredness taking a mid-day nap. 

//

Word count- 703

Well this was really bad but I had to add in a short filler chapter to move along the plot ya know and Hyunlix is HIGHKEY my side otp. Sorry not sorry. 

@alicetheangel77 told you I would tag you mAtE