004

Three long weeks. It felt like forever. Felix hadn't stopped by the ice cream shop in three weeks ever since that incident. He felt to awkward to face Bangchan though he ran into him once in the grocery shop. He grabbed his books and walked to the local library to study with Hyunjin like they planned for the weekend. Studying with Hyunjin never seemed to help them actually get study's in, they just talked the whole time and Hyunjin dry flirted most of the time without Felix realizing. Felix walked over to the table he always sits at in the back corner but a boy in a white hoodie was sitting there reading a book. He sat across from the boy not really minding the company while waiting for his friend. 

"Hi." 

"Oh, hey Felix," The boy pulled his hood down off his head and Felix realized it was Seungmin. "Hi Seungmin, I'm just waiting for my friend, what are you reading?" Felix leaned over the table looking at the blank cover of the book watching the other close it. "You mean your friend Hyunjin? Oh and I'm reading Romeo and Juliet, it is such tragic love, don't you agree?" Felix only nodded at the boy's statement looking around for Hyunjin. He didn't even realize someone was hugging him from behind and he turned around in his seat to be face to face with Hyunjin, their noses nearly touching. Felix blushed brightly and softly punched him in his skinny tentacle arms while giggling. "Where were you- I missed youuuu?" Seungmin watched them play around while pretending to read his book. He has had a crush on Hyunjin for like three years.

Hyunjin had grown to like Felix though and Seungmin noticed it but he didn't mind since Felix is a literal adorable baby who is oblivious to his flirting. It's not like Hyunjin even knew Seungmin's name, he barely recognized his face. "Want to play a game guys?" Seungmin finally spoke up breaking the air filled laughter. "Of course, I love games!" Felix clapped his hands excitedly sitting back down in his chair. "How about truth or dare-?" Hyunjin smirked and it seemed that him and Seungmin had the same idea but in different ways. 

"Truth of Dare Seungminnie?"

"Dare" 

Felix bit his lip thinking of a dare for the other before mischievously smiling between the two boys. "I dare you to hold hands with Hyunjin the whole day!" Felix giggled loudly and Hyunjin groaned regretting the game already. Seungmin noticed Hyunjin's unhappy face so he looked away intertwining their fingers slowly. 'He has really soft hands' Seungmin didn't realize he was thinking out loud when he said that. "Uh anyway Felix your turn, Truth or Dare?" Hyunjin softly rubbed the others hand on his leg since their fingers had to be intertwined. "Um... Truth"

"Is it true that you have a crush on a boy right now?" Most people by now knew Felix was gay so it didn't matter much to him when the other asked the question. 

Felix shrugged not really having an answer to that particular question. "Yes and no, I don't know if I like him as a friend or as more" 

"Truth or Dare?" Seungmin waited for Hyunjin to respond hoping that he said truth more than dare honestly. "Truth."

"Is it true you like someone at our school?" Seungmin was curious and it reaped in his tone, making him sound almost needy but not desperate. 

The game continued on for hours until the library was about to close and all three boys gathered their things to leave. Felix walked next to the two boys as they strolled home together hand in hand. He held the book he picked up from the library in his hand stopping in front of his house. "See you at school Monday Lix," 

"Bye bye Jinnie, and bye bye Seungminnie," Felix skipped into his doorway with a smile on his face. He had fun, more fun than most day's. Felix had a drifting thought on his head though 'Do I like him or not...?' Felix changed into his Pusheen pyjamas falling asleep in minutes, a huge smile stuck on his face. Bangchan the ice cream boy floating his mind as he slept. 

//

Word count- 708

This one is a little short but I think it's a cute filler chapter. We love boyfriends and side ships. Don't @ me on that. :) 

School ended like an hour ago also so I'm so happy but like I didn't have time to proof read this so tell me if you catch any errors.