Chapter 10***

Harley Swan P.O.V.

The next morning I woke with determination. I didn't really have anything to do other than seal the bike at the shop. I got dressed and grabbed my jacket and helmet then was on my way. When I got there I immediately got to work sealing the design and within an hour had finished. I let Mike know how long I was in here and left. Once I got further into the woods I started speeding and ended up catching up to Bella and Edward then speeding past them. What is normally like an hour drive from the shop took ten minutes.

Once I arrived I parked in the garage and ran straight into Jasper's arms.

"Hello, my love." He whispered in my ear.

"Hi, baby." I snuggled into his chest more.

Esme, Rosalie, Edward and Carlisle were cooking in the kitchen for Bella, Alice, Jasper, Claude, and I decided to go for a hunt before they came. We each ended up catching some mountain lions. Once we were full we went back to the Cullen home. Edward's car was out front so they must've arrived here already. I noticed that their scent was still very fresh so it must have been only minutes. We all scaled a tree and dropped into the kitchen. Alice was the first in entering with grace, then Claude also with a form of grace except for his Cullen crest dog tag style necklace jingling, then Jasper went in, whom helped me inside. I gave him a quick kiss of gratitude for his gentlemanly help.

"Hi Bella." Alice greeted. "I'm Alice."

I could feel the tension, awkwardness, and anger radiating around the room. The girls said hi and Alice hugged her.

"Oh. You do smell good."

"Alice, what are you-"

"It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends." Awkwardness again. And then we turned to Jasper and Claude who were making Bella uncomfortable.

"Sorry Jasper and Claude are our newest vegetarians. It's a little difficult for him." They had issues with being drawn to human blood, which I did not. I grabbed Jasper's hand and sent a wave of relaxation and calming over him and Claude.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Claude addressed her.

"Pleasure, Bella." Jasper said since he kind of knew her already.

"Its okay guys. You won't hurt her." Alice told them and Edward's face was a priceless 'what the fuck' face.

"Alright, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward told her.

"Okay." She mumbled.

"Well, I'll see you soon." Alice interjected.

Esme said something about how cute she was and Alice agreed.

"I think that went well." Carlisle commented.

"Clean this up. Now." Esme told Rosalie.

Jasper and I wandered to the living room where he sat at the couch and I laid facing him and curled up. He wrapped his arm around me and used the other to play with my hair while he hummed; he lulled me into a calm state which then put me to sleep.

Sometime later I awoke in Jasper's bed. He didn't have one they first came here; but then when we started hanging out and then dating he got one for me to take naps on. Even though I napped anywhere and everywhere. I rolled over and curled up in Jasper's arms more. He kissed my forehead and I nuzzled my head into his neck. We let out a soft sight in unison and I wrapped my arms around his shirtless body. I slowly fell back asleep while he hummed an older song that I forgot the name of.

The next time I woke up I noticed that the house seemed calm at the moment. Jasper was still holding me as well. He was in a bit of a daze. Since he can't sleep he will zone out occasionally when I take naps. I climbed on top of him and one thing led to another and somehow our clothes ended up on the floor. When we were.. done.. we joined everyone downstairs. Bella had already left by that time. We ended up putting on a movie and we all watched movies until it was the next day and we had to get ready for school. Jasper had a drawer full of my clothes for me to change into so I put on a red short sleeve tight shirt, black skinny jeans with rips, a black leather jacket, and a pair of high top black supras with white rubber. Then off we all went.