0.3

Ava's P.O.V

I woke up to see the sun shining. It was finally good weather after all the rain yesterday. I decide to go look for a job. I got ready. I put on a floral dress and curled my long dark brown hair. I wasn't a make up girl so I just put in some mascara and a little eyeliner. There happened to be a target down the street. I walked in.

"Hello how are you today." a tan skin boy said. He had the cutest crinkles by his eyes when he smiled.

"Yes, I would like to apply for a job." I said giving him a smile.

"No problem, what's your name?" he asked.

"Ava Jennings." I said.

"Ok here's an application and my phone number." he said handing me an application and a small piece of paper.

"Why do I need your number." I asked confused.

"Just in case we need to do things other than buisness." he said wiggling his eyebrows. I let out a laugh.

"No thank you." I said giving his number back.

"Playing hard to get eh." he said.

"I guess you could say that but I'm just not an easy person to please" I said.

"oh ok your feisty I like it, I hope you get the job." he said letting out a laugh, once again revealing the crinkles by his eyes.

"Hopefully, bye." I said.

"Bye beautiful, oh and my name is Calum" he said.

"Bye." I cooed.

I left the store looking at the words on the application. I tripped on my own feet and fell to the ground. I looked hoping nobody saw. Then I heard a familiar laugh. I looked up to see Luke laughing like a maniac.

"I hate you." I yelled at him while trying to dust off my ripped skinny jeans.

"Aww don't say that come here." he said wrapping his arms around me. His body towering over mine.

"Do you like me again." he said looking me in the eye.

"Yeah, yeah." I said smiling.

"So I see your applying for target." he said poking the side of my stomach. I jolted back trying not to laugh.

"Yes I am." I said.

"So we could possibly be Co workers." he said wiggling his eyebrows just like Calum.

"Yes, I guess." I said. The thought occurred to me that maybe he knew Calum.

"Hey do you know Calum." I asked. His eyes became dull.

"Ugh yeah but we don't talk anymore." he said.

"Oh really why." I asked.

"it's a long story." he said itching the back if his head. I nodded suddenly feeling suspicious.

"Alright I have a shift to do." he said giving me a hug.

"See you later." I said.

"Bye love." he said walking away.

I walked away wondering why Luke and Calum had stopped talking. I shook off my thoughts and kept walking. I heard someone singing John Legends song All of Me. The person's voice was amazing. I peeked around the corner. I saw Ashton singing while he had headphones in his ears. His hazel eyes were sparkling.

"Wow you're amazing." I said sitting down next to him. He took out his headphones surprised to see me.

"Hey its Mrs. All American." he said letting out his infamous laugh. He pulled me in for a hug.

"So have you been singing for a while." I asked.

"Yeah I also play guitar but the drums are my specialty." he said smiling with his dimples so deep.

"So what are you doing here." he asked.

"Oh I was applying for a job here at target then I ran into my friend Luke..."

"Wait Luke?" he said widening his eyes.

"Yeah." I said confused.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Could you please tell him that I'm sorry and I said hi." he said tears in his eyes.

"Hey are you ok." I said.

"Yeah I'm fine." he said. Calum walked out.

He looked up and started clenching his fist.

"Why are you here." he said

"Calum when will you forgive me." Ashton said.

"Never and I'm waiting for the day you die." he said walking away. Ashton ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ok what was that about?, I didn't know he was such a jerk." I said.

"No its okay I deserved that." he said.

"I have to go okay, I'll see you later." I said giving him a hug. He nodded wiping away the small tears.

What happened to them.