15

They stayed in their embrace for a while, until Jimin giggled and pulled away.

"Stop making me blush!" He turned away defiantly and opened a drawer, pulling out some clothes.

"I'm guessing you don't have anything to sleep in so... " He passed Yoongi the clothes; a pair of grey sweatpants and an old tshirt.
"Thanks. I'll uhm... change in the bathroom," Jimin nodded as Yoongi exited.

He pulled on Jimin's clothes, smelling his scent deeply. Maybe he should try and keep this top - he loved smelling Jimin.

When he returned, Jimin blushed.
"Awe!" Yoongi covered his face and scowled playfully at Jimin.

They somehow ended up playing some random horror game. Yoongi controlled it and Jimin just watched, screeching every time they were jumpscared.

If it had been anyone else, Yoongi would be really annoyed right now. But he actually kind of enjoyed it; Jimin snuggled further into him each time he got scared and he could now feel the younger's breath on his neck. Yoongi was distracted by Jimin being so close, and it wasn't long until the screen was flashing with "GAME OVER".

Jimin sighed in relief but stayed close to Yoongi, who slipped his phone away and faced him.

"Hey Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm really glad that all this happened."

Jimin smiled softly and took his face into his hands to kiss his nose gently.

"Me too Yoongs. Me too."