Being mummy little girl

It was 19:07 Saturday evening I was still in nappies I had being in them for 7 hours that day and my mate was still checking my nappy and was giving me my bottles for that night and I'm in mittens so I was helpless and I am not going try and get out my nappy or her house as I know she will smack my bottom and then put me in the old cot she got out for me and put it in her room. She noticed that I was acting strange she came over and placed her hand on my nappie and it was wet so she took me to the changing table in her room and began to change me into a clean nappy she put my onesie back on and took me back down stair, she put on my little pony for me and left me to watch while she made a drink for herself while making sure I had plenty of drinks for the night and making that I had nappies for changes in the night.

It was 22:00 I was beginning to fall asleep on her lap and she carried me to the cot and put me in, made sure I was dry and left the light on for me then she gave me a kiss and said goodnight my little good girl you are I was to tried to reply but I had a dummy in so it was harder she went back down. I went into a deep sleep and it was early Sunday morning I wake up and was uncomfortable I didn't want to wake up my mate but I had to so I did I start to cry she came over picked me up and checked my nappy it was wet so she changed it and then gave me a bottle once i had finish it was back to bed and she played the mobile which was placed obove the cot and I went to sleep in my princess nappy and my black and pink onises.

It was about 10:00 Sunday morning my mate/mummy said we're going out today to get some more supplies for you and some new pillow for the sofa and you will be in reins and a nappy and you will be wearing your choker, legging and a black t-shirt but before we go you have to eat your breakfast at this point I was gonna say no but she had put me in a high chair and had said I would get a smack bottom so i was feed breakfast I was feeling sick when she was feeding me and she gave me my bottle. She checked my nappy and she picked me up and took me to the changing table and clean me up and started to dress me and she took the mittens off and then she grab the reins and put them on me and we started walking towards the shopping centre. About 15 minutes later we arrived she got a trolley and placed me in it I just sit there thinking about why did I refuse to eat then she asked me a question do you want little angels or Pampers? I said I don't want any she just looked at me said choose or I'll choose and you will have both so I choosed pampers and she got 4 packs of pampers and then we went to the clothing section and she got me some new tops just saying mummy little girl and brave girl and then we went to find the pillow and she picked up a pillow, she grab a blanket for me.

She then decide to buy me a pushchair she put me in it and then start walking home with all the supplies we needed and once we got Back in I was checked and allow to play with my toys in my playpen. She bottle feed me while I was in the playpen and then got the 4 packs of pampers and put them away and gave me my blanket and put the rest upstairs for nap time. It was nearly lunch time and I was still playing then she said do you want to see a new room just for you yes please and what it is she then took me by hand to see if I could walk my leg were weak so she carried me there and it said nursery I was confused about why it said nursery. she opened the door and said look at all these nappies what you got to get though I was shocked and there a changing table teddy's and a crib the walls were light pink and the blinds were black out so I would be having naps in there and there was alot of powder, wipes, baby oil and nappy bag and nappy rash cream there was Huggies pull ups everything for a baby by this point I was being taken to my highchair to be feed lunch.

 she opened the door and said look at all these nappies what you got to get though I was shocked and there a changing table teddy's and a crib the walls were light pink and the blinds were black out so I would be having naps in there and there was...