restating as a baby

We had a chat about the nappies and she wouldn't allow me out of them intill I proved otherwise that I didnt need them but she feeds me 5 bottle a day and I have to eat 3 meals and I still have to go to the toilet but to no chance she was letting me out of nappies. She then decided that she will take me on holiday I said where are we going she  told me it will be Spain and we will be going in 2 weeks time so I ask her could I be come out of nappies and with that she said a short but simple answer no you can't. She then told me that nappies will stay on all though the holiday and I will be in them on the plane and I will be changed I beg her not today as it wasnt fair on me but she said not right to leave you in a used one.

Three days before we were due to leave she took me shopping and decided to buy 5 packets of nappies and another 2 bottles and a changing bag for the holiday I wasn't happy but i had no choice i told her I'm not wearing them and she looked at me with a smirk and took me by the hand lead me home where she changed me and said your are wearing them because you can't seem to keep your nappies dry I protested but it was not good idea and she told that the hotel was expecting baby with her so I had crib and changing table there all set up.