the day my bestie became my actually mum for good

Two weeks after I refused to eat I was still in nappies and still at my best mates house and in a playpen after would she wanted a word with me and I sit down and she told me that she wanted me to be her daughter I said yes I would because I didn't like being at home anymore and she was really happy and exited about it.

The following weeks was getting a nursery set up and all baby accessories ready there was a cupborod full of nappies and wipes and powder and bubble bath I was really happy about moving in but still not happy about my punishment.

She had got me a pink pyjmans and more nappies I asked her when could I come out of nappies she said once she think I'm ready to i said I was ready but as soon a she checked my nappy I was laying down with my legs in the air with my bottom being wipes and a fresh nappy put on.
I asked her could I come out of nappies she said no you being a bad girl and you are still being punished and your grounded but why you make sure I've eaten and everything.

It not fair though I had reason and I'm in charge not you so put that dummy in your mouth and be good and then will go to the park alright yes mummy you wont need to take a nappy bag mum hmmm yes I will cause you are still nappies no please mum I Beg you pleasweee. Shhh now sweetie we will be going in a minute okay dont worry about what people think they dont need to know and you dont need to worry ok mummy I love you and I love you to my princess.

We got to the park I was out of my pushchair but not out of nappies.
It not fair, I needed the toilet but i had to hold it while in park as i didn't want to be changed in public. She feed me and told me to go and play in the sandbox I didn't want to as my nappy was showing at the back.

I tried to get though without wetting my nappy but I know soon rather than later I was going to go and it happened so quickly I was embarrassed but tried to act like it didn't happen I got called and went over she was about to check me I told not please it not fair at my age and she take to a quiet area and checked me then decide that it was time to go home and bath me and put me down for a nap I didn't want a nap but she wasnt having any of it.
We got home I was left in my pushchair while she ran a bath for me. She came over uncliped me layed me down holding my leg up removing my nappy and placing me in a bath I want to wash myself I wasnt allowed to she was going to do it and she had a new nappy out ready for me by my cot I asked her could I not have a nappy she just placed my dummy in and said no you silly Billy you aren't ready yet if you was you wouldn't have wet yourself or your nappy in the park today I'm sorry but you will be staying in nappies for a while yet but you need to learn your lesson for not eating and this is your punishment for the moment so be a good girl and let me get you sorted out and then we will talk about it all alright I know you dont like nappy but you look cute and you are using them so.