3

End at thought I saw u today

josh had been awake for many hours before he saw tylers 'sure'. josh thought about what to write. but finally he settled on three well known images.
'🚹🚺' he added 'other' and 'circle one' below the symbols on his left arm.

they seemed to be running out of room on their forearms.

it was all covered with joshs original designs and with what they had been sending back and forth.

Slowly a circle appeared around the 🚹 and josh smiled.

"me too" He said aloud before remembering that 't' wasn't with him. and it kind of made him sad. "One day" he told himself. "One day."

So he wrote it on his arm, grabbed his jacket and set out for the day, his blue fluffy hair falling around his forehead because of the wind.

tyler had gotten a lecture from his mom about how he couldn't get rid of the writing by scrubbing his arm until it bled. it only started to come off when you where near the person.

then she sent tyler out to get some milk and spend time outside. she threw a jacket at him before he left and with $15 in his pocket and writing on his arm, he took th subway to the grocery.

josh was on the subway, headed to the library. he sat down and took off his coat, noticing the writing on teens arms around him, some not in english. he thought for a moment he saw a boy with the same writing as him, but josh noticed as soon as the boy was getting off the train.

slowly josh got up and walked to the door, but a jacket was on the boys body.

"probably a mistake." he told himself, sitting down as the doors closed. pulling out a pen, ryan set it on his palm and picked it up again and repeated this again and again. soon there were small dots all over his palm. finally he got enough courage to say something.

'thought i saw you on the subway today.'