5

The library was just about 2 blocks from where he was only about two blocks from where he was standing. So he walked through a small crowd and hailed a cab.

At the library Tyler sat in between two isles at a small table. Four piles of books faced him. He'd found about 25 books on soulmates, one set open in front of him. He draped his light jacket over the back of the chair. He started reading a random page. His blue curly hair falling over his eyes

"The Written Soulmate" Was the title of the page he flipped to, but it gave no helpful information. Just the same stuff as Mom and told him, how it happens, same marks, only comes off when your soulmate is near you. His left arm looked like it was a sleeve of tattoos, that had begun fading.

That were fading.

Tyler bolted up, looking around for someone whose arm looked just like his own. He threw on his jacket and walked around the library, trying to find the guy.

Giving up he walked out the doors and started down the stairs.

"Hey!" Tyler look behind him, a boy running towards him, hello his hand, a phone chat between his fingers. His brown hair was curly sitting atop his head.

He looked adorable.

" here, you-you left this." He said, and Tyler held out his left hand, the one with the barely visible heart and took his phone from the stranger.

"Thanks." He looked up and saw a boy looking down at Tyler's hand. His eye switching from his own.

Back-and-forth.
Back-and-forth.

"Wh-whats your name?" The brown heard boy asked Tyler.

"Tyler. Tyler Joseph." The other boy smiled, small tears poked his eyes.

Josh took off his coat, designs cover his left arm. He pulls Tyler's left sleeve down, and Tyler finally understood.

"Josh Dun." Josh said before pulling Tyler into a hug.

Tyler graciously excepted it, pulling away and taking out his phone.

" I thought you would've lives in, like, Utah or something." Tyler laughed, saying to josh. He handed the phone to this slightly taller boy and josh put in his number.

" are you doing anything specific right now?"