~~Lemon~~

You wake up, tied to a chair with your legs spread.

Where am I???

You look around to see if there's something to cut off the ropes with, but there isn't any.

"Well, well, look at what we have here~." A strange voice filled the room.

"W-who's there?!" You reply, with a shaky voice.

A figure starts walking towards you, emerging from the shadows. It appears to be the man that has been following you with that ruler.

"Do you like math~?" He asked, rather raspy. He almost sounded sexy.

"Uhm... N-no.." You reply, truthfully.

"Well then, I'll guess I'll show you that math isn't so bad." He said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Answer the 3 following questions correctly, and you might get something special~.." He said.

"8+15!!" He almost screamed in your ear.

"Uh.. 23?..." You answered, shyly.

"Right! Next question; 2+19!"He said, almost smiling.

"I believe its 21." You said, hoping he won't kill you.

"Great job! Alright, this is the last question! 7+45!"

"Uhm... Thats a pretty hard one... Oh! Its 52!" You said, smiling knowing you were right. He probably won't kill you now.

But then you felt a warm, wet thing on your neck. You look to see him licking and sucking your neck. You began to moan as he found your sweet spot. He began sucking at that spot, abusing it and claiming you as his own.

His hands begans to trail down your collarbone to your breasts, then he started to squeeze your boobs. You moan as you were in complete bliss.

He stops sucking your sweet spot, then begins to go downwards. His head is between your legs, he then begans to lick you through your underwear. You moaned as soon as he found your clit. He began repeatingly licking that spot, over and over again. He loved hearing you moaned.

He stopped and began unzipping his pants, he can't wait anymore, he wanted you badly! As soon as his member is out, he then proceeds to remove your underwear.

Once it was off, he then starts rubbing his member against you.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked, making sure.

"Yes.. I want you inside of me.." You say to him, making him chuckle.

He then puts his 'ruler' inside you, making you scream. You felt so much pain, you were almost about to cry. He holds still and waits until you're ready for him to move. You then nod your head. He begans to thrust in and out of you slowly. You moan, and you wanted more.

"Go a little f-faster..~" You say to him, moaning like crazy.

He then thrusts in you, faster and harder, the sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room.

"Aah~.. I'm gonna cum~!" You moaned.

"Me too~!!" Baldi said to you, as you were both about to cum. He came inside you, which triggered your climax.

Both of you were trying to breathe, you guys were covered in sweat. He pulls out of you, then kisses you. You both quickly gotten dressed, and walked out of that classroom, holding hands. Playtime looked at you, terrified.

"Aww, that makes me sad." She said, traumatized.