Chapter 20: (idk wat to name this chap too)

Rose P.O.V.
I woke up feeling weak. I looked around and saw that I was in the nurse's room. Memories if what happened flooding my mind and I started getting teary on what happened, but blinked the tears away.

I looked at my phone and checked the timing. It was 9 pm in the night. I was out for 5 hours. I sighed and got up and took my belongings before going home.

Third Person P.O.V.
Today was one of the days she felt the most down and stressed so she made a stop to the convenience store to buy some soju and beer. She bought a 2 baskets full of soju and beer, the cashier looked at her looking unaffected at all, looks like she had seen many people do this or she just doesn't care. Rose carried the soju and beers home slowly due to the weight of it. She unlocked her door and carried the bags in, placing it on the table in her room, she had forgotten to lock the door and continued what she was doing. She started off light by eating peanuts and watching the TV while drinking, but one can led to another and soon she found herself drinking cups and cups of somaek.

Song P.O.V.
The members and I had just returned from practice and finally got away from clingy Rose, she had been following us everywhere all day talking excessively about her friends back in France and telling us gossip about them. I walked in and plopped down on the couch, thinking about what Hanbin did and Chaeyoung said before fainting. "That Rose will never experience what the Real Rose experienced..all the pain, the suffering." What did she mean? Does she know something we didn't know? I spaced out for about a good 10 minutes before I heard Chanwoo talking. "Hyung? Hyung! HYUNGGGG!!!" I jumped in surprise with his shouting. "What's wrong hyung? You've been like that for the past 10 minutes, Chanwoo has been calling you for 5 minutes now." Junhoe said. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just thinking." I said. "Can you convince Hanbin hyung to apologise to Chaeyoung? I know what she did was wrong but Hanbin hyung took it too far." Chanwoo asked. "Why ask me? Ask Jinhwan Hyung, he's the oldest." I told him. "But jinhwan hyung is out for a meeting with the managers, remember?" Chanwoo said. "Right.." I mumbled. "Fine, I'll talk to him." I said before walking towards Hanbin's room.

I knocked on the door a few times before entering, Hanbin was writing lyrics as usual , he turned around and asked "What is it, hyung? If it's about Chaeyoung, I'm not apologising." "I know you think she's wrong, but isn't slapping her is too much?" I asked him. "But she hurt our best friend's feelings, and also talked bad about her. She deserves it, you know I don't like bullies." Hanbin said while writing down his lyrics. "But don't you think that this Rose is weird? I mean Rose wouldn't cling to us, and....and she wouldn't stop us from trying to stop you from hurting Chaeyoung. She held us back." I told him. "Who knows, maybe she changed, she left for 2 years after all." Hanbin said. "I thought I shouldn't have told you but...after you and the members left, she said 'That Rose will never experience what the Real Rose experienced..all the pain, the suffering.' Maybe she knows something about Rose we don't know?" I told him hesitantly. "Theres no way Chaeyoung knows Rose." Hanbin said. "Chaeyoung is from France too, you know. Come on, just apologise to her, maybe we could find out more about Rose from her." I persuaded him. "Fine...but don't expect me to put my guard down on her." He said, turning around. "Arraseo." We then went out of his room and out of the apartment.

He hesitantly walked up to Chaeyoung's apartment and rang the doorbell. We waited for awhile but no one came so I knocked on the door instead. As I was knocking the door, the door was pushed open instead, "She didn't lock the door?" Hanbin asked me. I peeked in and looked around, the light was on but there was no one around. "Shall we go in?" I asked Hanbin. "I think so, what if there is a roberry?!" He said worriedly. I opened the door and took off my shoes before going in, Hanbin did the same and we tip-toed around the house. The apartment was small so I found a room with the lights on and sounds coming from it which I figured was Rose's room. I gestured Hanbin to come over and we entered in together, we got a big shock as we entered the room. Beer cans and broken soju bottles were scattered around the floor, with Chaeyoung sitting in front of the TV drinking. Theres were cuts on her left arm and a bloody glass shard beside her. I ran up and stopped her from drinking more, which she turned to me annoyed and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GIVE IT BACK!" "Stop it Chaeyoung! Wake up!" I said. She was stretching her arm and trying the steal the can back, but I was tall enough to keep it from her reach. She pushed me and both of us tripped and fell, with her on top of me. "Hanbin, grab her, ppali!" I said to Hanbin. He ran up and held Chaeyoung back. "Let me go!" Chaeyoung said while resisting Hanbin. "Sorry Chaeyoung." He said as her hit the back of her head, causing her to faint. I got up and carried her and laid her down on her bed. Hanbin started to clean up her room, which I helped too. "I didn't know my words could hurt her this much.." Hanbin said sadly. "I don't know, but let's wait for her to wake up first. Maybe she had some condition when she was young." I took out the first-aid box from her living room and treated her cuts.

"Hyung.." Hanbin said staring at a board full of pictures. "Mwo?" I asked him. He moved away and showed me 2 pictures that was on the board. I finished wrapping Chaeyoung's arm and walked up to the board.

"Choi Lucy? Looks like I was right, they did know each other, they were best friends too

"Choi Lucy? Looks like I was right, they did know each other, they were best friends too." I said. "But why did she claim she was Rose and said that she didn't know Chaeyoung?" Hanbin asked. "Hanbin do you have your phone?" I asked him. He took out his phone and gave it to me. I search the name Choi Lucy on google and found her. "Look." I showed Hanbin. "Choi Lucy, a half korean half France actor from France, she was bestfriends with famous designer Kim Chaeyoung, also known as Rose." Hanbin read out. "Was?" I said. He tapped on a link which led us to a page full of gossip on Lucy. "There." I pointed out. "Choi Lucy's and Kim Chaeyoung's friendship broken?! Choi Lucy was spotted hanging out with Louise Bissét, Chaeyoung's enemy. Choi Lucy was said to have pretended to be Chaeyoung's friend in order to get infromation on her pieces of work. What will happen now?" Hanbin read out again. "She lied to us?!" Hanbin exclaimed. "It seems so." I said sighing. "I'm going to kill her." Hanbin said walking out, but I stopped him " We'll deal with this tomorrow, go rest now, tomorrow's going to be a long day." I told him. "Does this mean that Chaeyoung was Rose all along?!" Hanbin exclaimed again. Both of us turned to look at her. "Go and rest, I'll stay here and accompany her." I said to Hanbin, pushing him out of the apartment.

After he left, I went back to Rose's room and took care of her for the rest of the night.

HEY GUYS IM FINALLY BACK OMG YASSSSSSSS I Finished my last day of school but i still have sch holiday activities ;-; ugh but at least ill be writing more frequently now :) see you soon!