Chapter 41: Feelings

Rose P.O.V.
I smiled as I heard soft snores coming from Yunhyeong, telling me that he was already asleep. I hadn't heard that song since I was a child and hearing it now made me feel nostalgic. Getting the plate and basin of water, I opened the door. As soon as it was open, 6 bodies fell in top each other with groans. "Shh!" I placed my finger on lips, pointing to Yunhyeong. They got up and went out the room, and I closed the door after walking out. "What the heck were you guys doing?" I asked, as I passed the plate of glass shards to Chanwoo, and basin of bloody water to June. "We got attracted to your voice." They looked away. "It's late in the night, go to sleep." I shooed them back to their room. "Wae? We don't have any schedule tomorrow either. Why won't you sing that song to us too?" Bobby asked. "Go. To. Sleep." I stared at them. "Arraseo." They heeded. "I'll be back tomorrow to check on him." I said and grabbed my bag, walking out of the apartment and into mine. Throwing my bag randomly, I jumped on my bed and enjoyed the comfort of it. After a few minutes, I grabbed a pair of pajamas and changed in the bathroom, doing my night routine. Plopping down on my bed, I fell asleep immediately.

*Next Morning*

I woke up early at 4am and did my morning routine, going straight to the boy's dorm after. Looking in their fridge, I took out the ingredients and started making some chicken porridge. As I let it cook on the stove, I went into Yunhyeong's room. He was still sleeping peacefully. Taking a seat beside him on the stool, I admired his sleeping state. I noticed he was still topless, so I blushed when I noticed the blanket was not covering his upper body, revealing his abs. I suddenly moved my hand, tempted to touch him. I snapped back into reality when I realised what I was doing. "Rose! Neo michyeosseo?!" I slapped myself. Suddenly, he moved to the side and hugged himself. I pulled his blanket up to cover his body as I could see he was cold and went out to check on the porridge. As I saw it bubbling, I grabbed the cover's handle without much thought. "Ah!" I shrieked when my hand came in contact with the hot handle, burning myself. I immediately turned off the fire and ran my hand under the cool water. Getting a band-aid, I wrapped it around my red finger. Getting a bowl, I placed some porridge in it and carried it into Yunhyeong's room. Placing it on his bedside table, I sat back down on the stool, waiting for him to wake up. Being bored, I started tracing my finger on his cheek. Circles, hearts, stars, anything that could keep me away from boredom. Suddenly, his hand grabbed my wrist. He opened one eye, looking at me before closing it again. "It's too early, go back to sleep." He pulled me, making my head fall on his bare chest, his other hand on my back. My ears turned red as I looked at his face. Slowly, my eyes started closing and I yawned, falling asleep.

*Time Skip*

I yawned as I rolled over the comfortable, hugging what I thought was my bolster. But I felt a hand also hug me back, it's chest rising up and down. "I guess you really like my body huh." I heard it say. My eyes immediately opened at the voice, sitting up, I saw Yunhyeong beside me, lying down on his bed and looking at me with his hands behind his head. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked, looking around cluelessly. "Kwiyeowo." He laughed. "Ah! The porridge!" I stood up on the bed and stepped past him. "It's cold already." I said, looking at the bowl of porridge. "What a waste." I said, bringing the bowl outside. "Noona! You're awake!" Chan and Dongii greeted me. "Ne. Where's the others?" I asked. "Hanbin and Bobby hyung is at the studio, Jinhwan hyung and Junhoe  went out to get more wine." Donghyuk explained. "They also ate the porridge you cooked this morning." He pointed out. "Oh. Geurae." I said and went back into the kitchen to pour out the porridge and wash the bowl. "Noona. Are you and hyung in a relationship?" Chanwoo asked as I took a seat beside them. "Mwo? A-Ani." I turned away at the question. "But when we went to check on you this morning, you were hugging hy-" Chanwoo said before his mouth was covered by Donghyuk. "Don't mind him. He's been hallucinating." He stood up and pulled Chanwoo with him into the room. "YOU WERE HUGGING YUNHYEONG!" Chanwoo suddenly grabbed the wall and shouted, before Donghyuk pulled him back again with force. "Me?!" I pointed at myself. I looked down in embarrassment. "Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." I hit my head before a hand grabbed mine. "Stop hitting yourself." Yunhyeong said as he sat beside me. "We're back!" The both of them came out and sat in front of us. They turned on the TV to watch their baseball game. "Come here. I have to change your dressing." I said and asked him to turn around as I got new bandages. He pulled up his shirt, and I removed his old bandage. Placing medicine on the wound, I placed new bandages and threw away the old ones. Chanwoo and Donghyuk then loudly cheered and jumped when their team hit the baseball, causing the crackers to go everywhere. "Look at that!" They exclaimed, turning to us. I smiled at their cute reaction and took a snack from them. "Gomawo." Song pulled down his shirt and suddenly kissed my cheek as I was putting the cracker in my mouth. I dropped the cracker in shock. "I'll go get ready." He said and walked back into his room. "Heol." "Daebak." "Did that just happen?" "What drama is this?" They exchanged words without looking at each other but at me. My whole face turned crimson red. "I-I think I'm going to go back to my apartment." I put down the pillow that was on my lap and stood up, heading towards the door. "I think he broke her." "Is she going to be okay?"

I ran into my room and shut the door, grabbing my pillow and screaming into it. I was shocked, yet my heart was smiling with joy. "What just happened!" I asked myself and splashed my face with water. "EOTTOKHAE!!" I shrieked. "That was my first kiss..." I touched my cheek. I jumoed onto my bed, rolling around in excitement.

IM DONE HEHE!! Thank yall for reading this chapter! Vote if you like it!
I have a huge problem omg I keep starting new stories even tough i haven't finished my current ones haisss
I currently have a bobby and jinhwan one which i have not released. Maybe ill publish it in the future. Anyways, SEE YOU!

BTW, NEW COVER IS OUT