Chapter 44: New Friend

Rose P.O.V.
"Remember to take care of yourself there." I reminded Yunhyeong as we pulled away from our hug. "Arraseo. I promise." He showed me his signature smile. "Hyung. Kaja." Chanwoo pulled Yunhyeong with him. I waved goodbye to them as they finally entered the boarding gate. Turning back, I walked to Rina and Jiwoo. Rina was bidding Bobby goodbye while Jiwoo and Hanbin were standing in front of each other awkwardly before Hanbin left. "Jiwoo. Mwoya, did you say anything to Hanbin?" I nudged her. "Hajima." He blushed and looked away while Rina and I laughed. "Let's celebrate this freedom of no boyfriends. Rabokki at my place?" I suggested. "Yes!" They exclaimed and we linked arms, walking to the taxi stand.

We arrived at the mart near my apartment and immediately started searching for the ingredients for rabokki, teokkochi and odeng. "But...when did you and Yunhyeong get together anyway?" Rina placed the rice cake into the cart while I pushed it along the aisles. "Last night." I answered, looking out for Gochujang. "There." I pointed to the item on the top shelf. Jiwoo let go of the cart and walked there, getting the Gochujang and putting it in the cart. "Should we get somaek too?" I stopped and eyed them. A smile crept on their faces and Rina instantly ran out of our sight. She then quickly ran back with a pack of maekju and a few bottles of soju. We high-ficed each other before walking to the cashier to check out.

"This is iKON anthem daehanminguk senteo poppywa naui kombineun seotaeunggwa gangbaekho jeolmeuni tensyeon urin jom hashaeseo saramdeurui danchureul pureobeorineun haekeo endolpini saemsosji let't just chill yeojeonhi cheori eopsji nideuri jeamuri nalgo gieodo da ssibeo meogeojulge call me ajeossido ppeokkeum!" Jiwoo and Rina were jumping on my sofa shouting out lyrics of Ikon's Anthem while I prepared the food for our celebration tonight. I bopped my head to the music playing as I stirred the almost done rabokki. Turning off the fire, I used gloves and carried the rabokki to the dining table, along with three bowls and utensils. Turning off the music, they stopped dancing and looked at me with a 'are you kidding me?' look. "Food is ready." I chuckled and walked back to the dining table. Sitting down, they joined me shortly after. "Jalmukesumneda!" We exclaimed together before attacking the dishes. "Daebak. Neomu masisseo." Jiwoo's eyes windened as she tasted the sausage. "Right? I could eat this all day." Rina added on. I slurped the ramyeon and enjoyed the savoury taste of it. I took a stick of fishcake and dipped it in the rabokki sauce, devouring it after.

"Cheers!" Rina raised her glass. Jiwoo and I both did the same and we clinked them together before chugging it down, giving out a satisfied hum after. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Who could it be at this hour?" Jiwoo wondered. Holding a stick of odeng in my hand, I ran to the door and opened the door, revealing a tall and handsome smiling boy. "Noona!" He exclaimed and hugged me. My jaw dropped, surprised yet confused. "Mwoya!" "Heol!" Jiwoo and Rina said from behind. Gently, I held the boy's shoulder and pushed him away. "Uhh...nuguseyo?" I asked him. "Noona. Do you not remember me?" He pouted. I kinda fangirled as he looked too cute. "It's me! Mingyu!" He smiled once again. "Who?" I thought. I looked back at Jiwoo and Rina, signalling them for help. Getting my sign, they stood up and ran towards me. "Minyu or whatever. Come in first! Let's talk there." Rina and Jiwoo pushed him to the sofa while I followed behind them.

"We're Childhood friends. We first met at the playground after u got back my toy from the bullies when I was 4 and you were 5 years old." He said. "We became best friends since then until I had to move away to Anyang. When I left, I was 9 and you were 10. I used to have a crush on you last time, but couldn't confess in time." He scratched his head. "You used to call me Shorty last time as I was shorter than you. But now, I'm taller and more mature." He added and finished his explanation. "I-I think I remember you." I thought of a faint memory when I was little, but couldn't remember much. "Jeongmal? You remember me!" He hugged me once again. I froze in shock once again. "But how did you find me?" I asked, pushing him away from me. "I just arrived from overseas today, and I saw you at the Airport, I wanted to make sure I didn't see the wrong person so I didn't approach you." He answered.

Just then, my phone rang. Checking the caller ID, I panicked when I saw Yunhyeong on it. "Yah! It's Yunhyeong! Help me shut him up!" I whispered the the girls and ran to the bathroom. Locking the bathroom door after I got in, I answered the call. "Yeoboseyo?" I heard from him. "Oppa! Waeguirae?" I asked. "Nothing. Can't your boyfriend call you?" He said, making butterflies form in my stomach. "Aniya. It's just I thought you were busy." I said. "It's break time so I wanted to call you." He said. "How are things there?" I asked him. "It's going great. If lucky, I can return earlier than usual." He said. "NOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE?" I hear Mingyu shout and bang the door from outside. "Rose? Who's that? Is that a guy?" Yunhyeong asked me. "Aniya! I'm just outside right now." I created an excuse. "Uh Oppa Rina is calling me now. Call you back later. Bye!" I quickly hung up and heaved a sigh of relief. Opening the door, I didn't see that Mingyu was leaning against the door when he banged on it, causing him to fall down, pushing me down in the process. I closed my eyes as I fell to the ground, a heavy body on mine. Opening my eyes, I realized Mingyu was right on top of me, his dark orbs staring right into mine. I blushed, feeling his body on mine. "Get off!" Rina pushed Mingyu off me. I sat up, looking at him who was lying beside me. His cheeks were red and he was smiling widely. "Michyeosseo." I ruffled my hair in frustration. "What am I going to do with you?"

SUPPPPP!!! HEHE Im done with this chapter!! Thank you for reading this chapter. I realise that my votes are nowhere NEAR the amount of views :(( so please vote for my chapters! See you!! ♡♡♡