Chapter 47: Confession

Rose P.O.V.
"I'll be fine here, don't worry." I assured Yunhyeong with a small smile as he rubbed my palm with his thumb. "Are you sure? I can ask for a day off if-" He said before I cut him off. "I told you I'll be fine. Now you still have to go for practice. I don't want you to be late and get scolded so you should get going now." I said as I pushed his large body out the door. "Arraseo. I'll come back tomorrow. Good night." He kissed my forehead and waved goodbye. I waved back and closed the door, the smile on my face fading gradually. I suddenly felt a buzz from my pocket. Whipping out my phone, I checked the message I recieved.

Yunhyeong: About our situation, don't worry. I'll tell Mr Yang soon.

I read. Letting out a big sigh, I brushed my hair back and fell onto the bed, the feeling of the cold sheets engulfing me. I unlocked my phone again to reply to the messages from Jiwoo and Rina.

Rina: Heol. Then what are you planning to do now?

Jiwoo: You're not hurt, are you?

Rina: Tell me who did it to you? I'll beat them up.

Jiwoo: If they say anything bad, don't listen to them, they're just jealous.

Rina: Yah..gwaenchanya? Why are you not answering us?

Rose: Hey guys. I'm fine. The saesangs haven't done anything to me. I'm staying at a hotel now.

Jiwoo: That's good.

Rina: What are you planning to do now?

Rose: Yunhyeong is going to tell Mr Yang.

Rose: But as much as I tried not to think about it, the fact that Yunhyeong might lose his job because of me makes me feel guilty. "I can't let him lose his job. It's already been so many years ans they worked so hard to reach where they are now. I'll do anything to save his career. Even if it means...sacrificing our relationship.

Jiwoo: You can't! What about Yunhyeong? Won't he be hurt?

Rina: Jiwoo is right. His career is important, but so are you.

Rose: Even so, I won't be able to live happily with the guilt that I ruined someone's career if he stays with me.

I pressed send and turned off my phone, looking up to the ceiling so the tears welled up in the corner of my eyes won't fall. I took deep breaths to calm myself down as I fell back and hit the soft mattress. "Will everything be alright?" I closed my eyes and wondered.

*Time Skip*

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Getting up quickly, I wiped my tears away and plastered a fake smile on my face. Walking over to the door, I looked through the peekhole to see Yunhyeing standing out with plastic bags in his hands. Opening the door for him, we came in without hesitation and put down the plastic bags on the table. "I brought us dinner. Come eat." Yunhyeong smiled and waved his hands for me to go over.

I smiled and went over to him, taking a seat across him as he laid down the utensils for me to eat the bibimbap. I played with my thumbs as I looked at him busying himself with the table setting, biting my lip. "Y-Yunhyeong ah." My voice cracked. He stopped what he was doing, getting up from his bent position and looking at me. "L-Let's break up." I winced, throwing my words out.

He sighed, taking my trembling hands in his. "Jagi...I know what you're thinking. I know you don't want me to lose my career just because of you, because you aren't worth it, but from the minute you told me that those sasaengs were threathening you, I was prepared for whatever was going to come. Even if it costs me my job. So please, I believe in this relationship, so you should too." He wiped a fallen tears off my face. I sobbed, hugging his waist as he comforted me.
.
.
.
"Are you ready?" He reached out his hand. I nodded, biting my lip and holding his hand. Together, we walked into the room full of reporters and photographers. They immediately turned to us when we entered, camera clicks and flashes were heard non-stop. We stopped at the panel on stage, taking a seat.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today, I will be adressing my relationship with my girlfriend, Chaeyoung." Yunhyeong spoke into the mic. "We indeed are in a relationship, and have been for about a year now. There have been many sasaengs chasing and threathening us, so we decided to announce it to the whole world. We're very sorry to all the fellow IKONics who have been there for me since debut, but I hope you will continue supporting both my members and our relationship. Thank you for your time." He ended his speech. He turned to smile at me, which I returned with another one. Taking my hand again, we got up and walked out the room looking at each other, the reporters shouting questions behind us.

Once the door closed, I pecked his lips and hugged him once more, this time, the members along with Jiwoo and Rina came to join in on the group hug. "Thank you guys so much." I wiped away my tears of joy, hugging the girls again.

Hi there!!! It's Spontaneous fifi here agian hehe. If you guys have been reading my other story, 'Doctors' you might've known I've been updating my story there most of the time so I haven't been able to update this book, along with me running out of ideas ;-;
To those of yall who stuck around even when I'm not around, thank you guys so much I love youu!! This story might be ending soon, so the nect update might come out in a few days(?). [Stream Dive by IKON]