Chapter 8

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Jenna was such a nice girl! Why did it have to Andrius? Gabby glowered at Andrius and could feel blood boiling in her cheeks. Xander didn't look happy in the slightest. He, too, was fuming. If possible, steam would be coming out of both ears. But Xander wasn't glaring at Andrius. He was glaring at Gabby.

"What?" Gabby asked, taken aback. Xander jammed a finger in Andrius's direction.

"This one claims to be yours, but starts making out with this one!" Xander stared at Gabby with such dislike, Gabby felt like she was shrinking. But as she registered what he just said, Gabby clenched her fists. 

"He is NOT mine!" Gabby stomped over to Andrius and yanked him by the shoulder. As he turned, Gabby slapped him across the cheek. "I am not yours. Got it? At all. And even if you were mine, going around kissing this poor girl, wouldn't make me or any girl want to be yours. Got it?" Andrius touches his cheek and starts laughing, catching everyone off guard. 

"Sweetheart, I only kissed this one," He said, pointing to Jenna, "To get on your nerves. Jenna is one of my exes. She knows what a piece of shit I am. So now that you know that, kiss me bitch." Gabby stormed up to Andrius and shoved him with all her strength. 

"Get out of this room! Get out!" Tears of anger welled up in Gabby's eyes. Andrius looked hurt, briefly, but Gabby saw it in his eyes. A smug smile took over his face, and he bowed. 

"As you wish, princesa." (princess) He said, straightening and walking away. Gabby looked at Jenna and Xander, then looked away. She didn't even want to look at them. They played a part in this. Especially Jenna. Lia spoke, startling Gabby.

"He really is an ass, isn't he Gabs?" Gabby nodded and exhaled through her nose.

"He really is. And these ones aren't any better." Gabby said, jerking her head in the siblings' direction. Jenna stepped forward.

"Hey! First of all, he told us you would think that was funny. And second of all, Xander had absolutely no part in this." Gabby raised her eyebrows. 

"Why on Earth would he think that would be funny? And what do you mean, Xander had no part in this?" Gabby asked incredulously. Jenna threw back her hair.

"I never told Xander I dated that specimen. Xander had never liked him. He-" Jenna was cut off by the return of Andrius. Gabby would have had a fit, if she didn't see the whole picture. In his arms was a very limp, very bloody Shane.