Chapter 28. State Game.

Andy's POV

Dear Diary,

I haven't seen Aiden much the past couple weeks, he's been busy with football. Tonight is the last game, they actually made it to state. The boy's are doing warm up's before the game so I'm just going to drive my truck to the game. I told Leah and Amanda I'd pick them up too. I really want to go out to the lake it feels like it's been forever since Aiden and I went out there. We used to go out there all the time even when we were just friends every since we were like five years old. We'd just go out there and sit, time out at the lake seems to pass by a little slower like being stuck in time. So maybe if Aiden wins tonight, maybe I can just talk him in to going out there and having our own little party.

Andrea Blake

I close my diary and shove it into my desk drawer I look at my clock and it say says 6 P.M. 

"Good enough for me." I mumble I grab my key's and shove my wallet into my purse and head out the door.

I climb into my truck and head over to Leah's first.

I pull into her driveway and honk.

She comes out the door walking quickly to the truck and climbing in.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." She says. "Oh by the way Jason and Justin we're hoping we'd get Sophie and Danielle too." She adds.

"Oh yeah sure." I nod and drive toward's Amanda's place on the other side of town. Leah scoots over to the middle seat and Amanda get's in.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." Leah and I greet her back.

"Where we going?" Amanda asks confused when I head toward's Sophie's house.

"Got to pick up Sophie and Danielle too." I tell her.

"Oh gotcha." Amanda says.

We get to Sophie's and honk she's already ready and comes outside getting in the back.

"Hey guy's, thanks for the ride Andy." She says.

"No problem." I say simply backing out of her driveway.

We head to Danielle's picking her up too.

We head back toward's the school in silence but not an awkward silence.

When we get there we park and pay to get into the game and make our way to the bleachers we're early enough that we get a front row seat.

"Why not the top?" Sophie asks.

I shake my head. "Nah cause if Aiden win's I'm gonna throw myself at him and if I'm right here then I'm closer to the field." I explain and they all stare at me like I lost it.

"Is Aiden sex depriving you?" Leah asks me and chuckles.

"Actually yes he is." I grumble irritated.

Leah and Amanda stare at me confused. "I've barely seen him the last couple weeks he's been super busy." I tell them.

"When was the last time?" Leah asks.

"Halloween." I mumble.

"That was more then two weeks ago!" Leah shouts.

"Don't remind me." I laugh. "Like I said he's been busy, I've seen him a couple times but when I have we weren't alone." 

"Thank god thanksgiving break is coming I need a break from school." Amanda grumbles and we all nod in agreement.

The bleachers begin to get full at it's 10 minutes to 7 when the boys all start running out the coach is first one out Aiden is second one out.

Aiden spins around and looks for me, when he finds me he points at me and motions me to come forward.

I shake my head at him.

He does it again, but I shake my head no again. 

He runs' toward the sidelines, and drops his helmet.

We're at least a few feet up on concrete so I don't think he could even jump it.

He jumps it, grabbing the bar's and easily pulling himself up.

Standing on the other side of the bars he looks at me irritated. 

"Come here." He growls at me.

I chuckle and slowly walk toward's him.

"What do you want?" I whisper raising an eye brow at him.

"This." He says and leans forward grabbing my jersey (his jersey) then pulling me quickly to him and smashing his lips to mine.

Everyone start's clapping, whistling and hollering.

When he releases my lips I giggle.

"I needed some good luck." He whispers and licks his lips I laugh. "Now I'm gonna win." He says and he's so sure of himself, I believe him.

"Love you." I tell him.

"Love you too." He says then he thinks for a moment and looks back at me, the way he's staring into my eye's makes me want things.. "The lake?" He asks me.

How did he.. I laugh. "The lake." I agree.

He smiles devilishly at me, turns and jumps back down.

*****

I come flying over the railing and run across the field. 

Aiden throws his helmet off and smiles wickedly at me.

I jump into his arms wrapping my legs around him. "YOU WON!" I yell.

The adrenaline rush and being so close to him I'm turned on and don't even care that he needs a shower.

I kiss him.

"Told you I'd win

"Told you I'd win." He chuckles as he walks towards the sidelines carrying me.

I drop down off of him and kiss him he spins me in a circle and chuckles.

"I need a shower." 

I sigh and nod, he laughs at my obvious lack of enthusiasm. 

The girls are all riding home with their boyfriend's. 

I go out and sit on my tail gate looking around for Aiden's truck.

He comes walking out and throws his bag into the box of the truck.

"Where's your truck?" I ask.

"Drew picked me up. Figured if you were coming after with your truck I didn't need mine." He says pulling me off the tailgate and kissing me.

"Fine, you can drive." I laugh and give him the keys.

He takes them and motions for me to get into the truck.