Chapter 2

Flashback:

"You'll only get hurt taehyung,"

"Do you love me?

"It's not about that."

"Do you?" He whispered again calmly.

"Why are you being so complicated?"

"Look in my eyes and tell me that you don't love me and I won't bother you again... Tell me that all this time you never loved me, not even once and I'll go...., I'll go and pretend that we have never met, that everything was just a Beautiful lie." He swallowed the lump forming in his throat.

"Don't do this taehyung.. don't make it difficult for me"

as much as she tried not to cry, tears kept falling from her eyes.

The wind was swaying her soft brown hair gently, her skin glowed in the light of setting sun, the horizon behind her was painted beautifully with a prefect blend of orange and purple.. her big black eyes shined with tears.. she looked beautiful even when she was crying.

How could she say that he was making it difficult for her? when in reality it was totally opposite. Can't she see that she was already hurting him? Can't she tell that he was trapped in this love that he held for her ? This love that weighted his heart to no end... This love that was continuously getting stronger and stronger?

"It's not me jisoo." He smiled sadly, "it's you who's making it difficult, "

Jisoo took a deep breath, she was trying her hardest to make him see the reality.

" love isn't enough ... taehyung I'm dying, I ca- can't give you a future.. I can't make any promises for you to hold on to.. I can't.. I just can't... no matter how bad I want to..."

"I don't need a future, I don't need any promises, all I need is you ... We don't have to think about the future, we can live together here in the present"

He closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you jisoo, don't leave me.. I won't be able to survive without you." At this point tears where falling form his own eyes

she tried to push him away at first.. she yelled at him to let her go but he never did, slowly her struggle ceased and she hugged him back, burring her face in his chest she cried, she kept on crying for a long time until there were no tears left to cry...

"Taehyung."

She whispered his name.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I'm scared... I'm scared of dying....."
He lifted his head from her shoulder and stared in her eyes.

"I won't let you die." He said.. At that moment jisoo knew that he was lying..there was no cure. She only had three months to live. A week ago she was diagnosed with a rare heart disease in which the arteries in her heart were hardening.

They both remained silent in each other's embrace not knowing what to say. Taehyung listened to her heartbeat that was in a perfect sync with his..

"Marry me jisoo."