Chapter 5

Flashback:

They were both standing on the balcony, jisoo was staring at the sky.. it was so vast and beautiful, the stars...they looked just like diamond scattered all around the dark blue sky as they twinkled. The moon looked so big and mesmerizing in the middle of all these little stars. She couldn't help herself as she felt herself drowning in it's beauty.

"It's beautiful" she whispered as she turned around to look at taehyung who was already looking at her, " yes..., It is" a light blush dusted her cheeks as she stared in his icy blue eyes staring right back at her. There was something so alluring about his eyes.. they were filled with so much love and sincerity that it broke her heart a little, she didn't deserve this, after all he'll only get hurt in the end. so she lowered her face trying not to look in his eyes..

He frowned and gently lifted her face to look into her gorgeous eyes that he fell in love with. She was still in her wedding gown just as he was in his wedding suit. She was glowing in the moonlight... He couldn't believe that this beautiful woman standing right next to him was now his wife.

"I love you" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.
A shy smile appeared on her face,

"I love you too" her face saddened as she spoke "and I always will even after.... I die."

There it was again... the weight on his heart.. they both knew just how short time she had left.. they both wanted to live their fullest with each other that's why they got married earlier that day, just after a week after taehyung's proposal.

Noticing the gloomy expression on her face he kissed her gently, putting all of his feelings into it.. he wanted to let her know just how much she meant to him..He broke the kiss as he placed his forehead on hers

" I won't let you die."