Chapter 4

Taehyung was going to buy himself some food from the hospital canteen when he bumped into Dr Chaeyoung. She was the one incharge of jisoo's case. They both went to the canteen together and talked about jisoo's condition.

"Your wife, she's really pretty."

Taehyung smiled at the compliment he received for his wife.

"Yeah, she's the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on.." he said as he took a sip from his glass of orange juice.

"Taehyung, I know you love her and you want the best for her but," she paused trying her hardest not to hurt the person's feelings who was sitting right next to her " don't you think that your hurting her taehyung."

Suddenly the atmosphere changed between the two.. Chaeyoung felt her mouth getting dry so she took a sip of her water bottle, " jisoo, she's suffering taehyung..." Taehyung's grip on the glass tightened

" Y-you can't keep her alive like this on a ventilator, her organs are getting damaged day by day .." she took a deep breath before saying her next words, " you need to let her go."

*Gash*

Suddenly Chaeyoung gasped when she saw the now broken glass in taehyung's hand, it's pieces  pierced his skin as blood oozed out of the freshly made wounds, he gritted his teeth and spoke with a deep voice " it was nice talking to you "Doctor" but now I need to go and see my wife.

He stood up and went away leaving all the people in the canteen including Chaeyoung in shock.
.
.
.
.
.

He washed his hand with water and roughly covered it with a bandage, not caring that the blood was still seeping through his wounds..

Everyone was stupid... They were dumb fucks who think that they knew everything.. they can't possibly understand that he needed her, this wasn't the first time someone said that to him... How could they ask him to let go of her, to let her die, so easily..

He splashed his face with cold water and wiped it with a towel.. he stared at his reflection, he looked so sick with his pale skin, messed up hair and eyes bags... He was a lot thinner now. "Maybe i should eat more, jisoo would be so mad when she'd see me like this." He said to himself and walked out of the room and sat beside jisoo bed. He moved his hands through her hair lovingly. Tears were gathering in his eyes but he didn't let them fall.

"I love you.. and I promise to not let you die like this
" he said.

But there was still no response.