Chapter 2 The orphanage

It was a rainy morning, the female children was cleaning up their room as the mistress watched over them, yelling at those who didnt make the bed the right way and popping their paws for not listening to the direction on how to make their beds. Once the girls was done they was brought to the dining hall where they all sat at there side of the hall and waited for the boys to hurry up. Most of them dashed into the hall and was popped on their behinds for running into the hall and for the way their room looked. Everyone was served food. But one was missing but more like last to come into the hall. Omega was the last one to be in the hall, walking slowly to the boys table, he wasn't hit cause he wasn't running and his bed was made correctly.

Boy 1; beat it runt, you dont be long at the table. Always trying to outdo us.

3 boys push omega on the floor and his food spills on the floor, he just looked at the floor then takes off his shirt to clean it up. The head mistress stopped him.

Mistress; who done this? You dont need to clean it with your clothes, you know that right.

Omega nods and doesn't replies on who spilled his food. 3 of the girls bring omega to their table and gives him some of their food. Omega gives them back their food and leaves the dining hall, but was popped for leaving early.

Omega: I wanna get outta here. I know I'm not like everyone else.

He says as he touch his fox ears and tail, he sniffles as one of the nurses give him a task to do. He grabs the duster and start going around dusting the windows and shelves. While he was doing that the boys was sent to go shower and brush their teeth. While they was running through the hall they shoved omega on the floor and kicked him a few times before continuing. Curled up onto the floor omega cried silently. A bear cub walks up to omega and rubs his head.

Bear cub: hey it's ok. Are you hurt?

Omega just shakes his head no and sits up blood running from his nose, the bear cub pulls a tissue out from her pocket and cleans his nose.

Amy: My names Amy, are you omega?

Omega: how do you know my name?

They look at each other and she just giggles

Amy: well the girls always talk about how distant you are and how your always getting pushed around by the boys and not staying anything.

Omega: oh.. yeah, I just try not to start problems for anyone really. I just follow directions and what I'm told to do.

Amy nods and they continue talking as a bunch of girl sit down and they all talk to each other in the hall. When omega smiles a bit while his head down

All the girls: Ooooo he finally smiled!

Girl 3: he has sharp k9s

The girl giggle while omega trying to hide his face with his tail.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking I should the chapters a bit longer, what do you ya think longer chapters or keep them the same?